What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And again stop the bullshit. Diable jambe is not just blunt force. Last time I checked it was created via kinetic energy which manifests it giving it the added affect of also burning hence why it was so affective against jaburas tekkai. So the same should apply to this door since sanjis diable attacks aren't just blunt force
Yea but Sanjis Non-diable jambe kicks (which he used) are essentially just blunt force. Also I dont even know if your take on diable jambe is accurate. We've never seen it melt or burn steel, Even when he kicked the Pacifista, the pacifistas didn't burn.
so it was basically just blunt damage . Sanji can burn humans and animals yes, but we've actually never seen diable jambe melt/burn something like steel.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Too shallow to take down Kaido, not to injure him, he specifically said Kaido was dodging non g4 attacks because they were damaging him, G4>non G4...
Learn some comprehension skills please.
You learn some comprehension skills they didn't do shit. If all he needed was acoc he wouldn't be drowning right now.
Post automatically merged:

From redon

It seems that the Japanese leaker is not going to mention the other interesting point of the chapter either
Ace saves luffy

So Luffy can only lose because of 'ran out of haki'. Oda making his fights more and more boring...
Isnt that the same reason he lost to Doffy, Cracker and Katakuri? :sus:
Against all 3, he needed intensive care once his haki ran out.
Nothing wrong, it just means Luffy's haki is really limited. Without haki in stock, Luffy has lots of trouble to defeat people.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
But he won't rely on moves like CoC or G4 which specifically drains his haki. Luffy using haki in his base form it's obviously different than in gear 4. Using it while awakened could be the same
G4 uses normal CoA haki. That's why the time limit for G4 exists. Not because he uses CoC or special moves.

If he uses CoA on his awakening similarly to Doflamingo, obviously it's going to have a time limit too.

And If he chooses not to utilise CoC in conjunction with his awakening, it is never going to hurt Kaido since the only thing that has been proven effective against him is advanced CoC.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I know I’ll get in trouble with Mommy and Daddy for this one, but a certain Carrot stan told me that the rabbit was gonna somehow get revived from the verge of death, figure out Luffy’s precise location and the speed at which he’s falling, and swoop in to improbably save him. How could he have been wrong??? :josad::chirstsad::christunate::jordamas:

Status
Not open for further replies.