What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly... Katakuri should have had 10 min break during his fight with Luffy for basically activating his future sight almost throughout the entirety of the fight (almost 11 hours fight)

As I stated, Katakuri was activating his observation for the majority of the fight "continueously"
and NEVER had his haki run out

Yesss.... Zoro in his LAST ATTACK with Asura on Kaido... he stated that he will put out ALL HIS STRENGTH in that last attack... so basically it should all his haki that remained was put into that attack... meaning he should have run out of Haki...
Not only Zoro or Katakuri... you cannot convince me that no other character doesn't run out of Haki... no one uses haki as much as Luffy does...

So let me guess... when Shanks ALL STRENGTH and HYPE comes from his Haki... meaning his entire fight will be focused on advanced king's haki... and he's activating it for a long time.... ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME that Shanks will have a 10 min haki break like Luffy? LMAO, such bullshit

Refer to what was said before about Katakuri spamming Future sight almost as much as Luffy in armament haki... yet completed the 11 hours fight without haki break...
katakuri and shanks are like 40 years old and have a lot more technique and practice. all luffy has is raw talent and ambition to keep going

The problem we're not even sure he used Gear 4th in this last loss LOL... it seems like it's implying he lost in his base form for using CoC a lot... and that's where my issue comes in... if that's true... then someone like Shanks or even Kaido himself who rely on such Haki for the big fights should run out of haki too at one point and get the same 10 min break... Oda never applies it on others... NEVER and that's my issue..
I doubt he used G4 in this current fight against Kaido. But again, Luffy barely had any Haki left to begin with. It took hours for him to fully recover his Haki in the Katakuri fight. It's not even been one hour since he lost his Haki on the rooftop.

Yea but Sanjis Non-diable jambe kicks (which he used) are essentially just blunt force. Also I dont even know if your take on diable jambe is accurate. We've never seen it melt or burn steel, Even when he kicked the Pacifista, the pacifistas didn't burn.
so it was basically just blunt damage . Sanji can burn humans and animals yes, but we've actually never seen diable jambe melt/burn something like steel.
Agreed with you first point because that is true

However i disagree with you second point since it literally burnt through jyubaras tekkai. Dude even mentioned a burning/melting sensation.

The same diable jambe also burnt through perospero candy cane this saving the vinsmoke

No one else spams haki. Everyone else has their own gimmicks. Kaido replies on being a mother fucking Dragon. Mamamama has homies, Zoro has three swords, Sanji has fire legs, etc.
yeah. this is just how luffy fights. he goes all out, spends all his energy, and punches as hard as possible. hes got some techniques and skill but he mostly relies on being strong as fuck and putting everything into his attacks. all his gears and power ups have drawbacks or hurt himself

Enma is a way for Zoro to upgrade his Haki extremely fast in order to be powerful. He wouldn't be anywhere this strong without it. He literally said that it'll make him stronger once he masters it. How is it not a power up if he wouldn't be as strong if it wasn't there? Yes, it's a different kind of power up because he has to work hard for it to make him stronger but at the end of the day, it does make him stronger.
Zoro trained and upgraded his haki to withstand and be able to use Enma even if he kept Shusui he would still face and overcome this wall. He said he would get stronger by getting used to it so it was a nerf initially he trained and overcame Enma haki draining gimmick so Zoro powered up himself. Enma does not upgrade your haki the only thing this blade does is drain your haki unless you are able to tame it, if you get used to it and grow stronger to the point you can regulate your haki perfectly all credit goes to the user not to mention it's same rank as Wado and Shusui.

Status
Not open for further replies.