What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

Red Wedding = Kozuki Clan massacred the Vinsmokes during their arranged wedding and expelled them from Wano and stole their Poneglyph technology

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ROBBIN ?
How OP reacts to any little clue...

You added 2 Bs to ROBBIN

other character who has 2 Bs

BOBBIN... and who's crew is also on the ocean.. BMs

BOBBIN Jumps in the water and saves Luffy....

:steef::steef::steef::steef:

Im just joking about all of this, just imitating what WorstGen forum does when you guys give the smallest hints. It's funny because they are usually wrong hahahaha

Lmfao no. Once he ran out after what 10 mins ? He had more than enough time to get his haki back.
How? It took hours in the Katakuri fight before he was able to efficiently use G4 again after losing his Haki.

You think Oda is going to create the concept of Haki getting depleted only for it to get fully restored after 10 minutes? That would be the dumbest shit ever.:seriously:

As a big Jinbei fan, I'm happier with Who's Who as his opponent than Jack. I know Jack is a bigger deal, but I feel like that matchup would end up just being two fatties standing there blocking each other's attacks until one of them finally runs out of stamina. Who's Who will force Jinbei to be more mobile to keep up. I'm really excited for it.

Not to mention I don't think the gap between WW and Jack is that big, and Jack is severely damaged already from the Dukes. It's honestly not much of a downgrade at all.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He wasn't crying from disappointment, he was sulking because he failed to cut Luffy's head off to declare Victory, and break the moral of everyone else.

Damage control at it's finest. Just take your L like a man. You guys were wrong about Luffy not being strong enough.
I have seen lots of excuses but yours are the best ones. :myman:
Losing = not strong enough. No need to make it pretty.

How OP reacts to any little clue...

You added 2 Bs to ROBBIN

other character who has 2 Bs

BOBBIN... and who's crew is also on the ocean.. BMs

BOBBIN Jumps in the water and saves Luffy....

:steef::steef::steef::steef:

Im just joking about all of this, just imitating what WorstGen forum does when you guys give the smallest hints. It's funny because they are usually wrong hahahaha
Lol yall wilding

Status
Not open for further replies.