What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does this disqualify Momo as being Joy Boy as he was already born at that time? Or it could be that there is some age restriction on who can be Joy Boy so Oden didn't think of Joy Boy? Many possibilities but yeah, a lot can result in Destinypiece, yes.
unless oda wants to change what was said
the timeline of when that joyboy comment was made
and momo's age doesnt line up
so yes
it cant be him. its luffy.

Can't wait to see the reactions from everyone in the double page spread. I love how Oda literally communicated through Kid's dialogue that Luffy and Kid's fates are not the same. Of course Kid can still lose but it's going to be different from Luffy because there are long established plot threads that need to be addressed. Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you saying this exact same thing @ReggieZoldyck21? Guess Oda's on the same wavelength.

Also I don't know if Luffy is actually JoyBoy. I thought that at first but reading the spoilers makes me think its Momo? For what reason does he need to be alive, or are Luffy and Momo both tied to JoyBoy? :choppawhat:
This whole “Luffy lost so Kidd will definitely lose too” was always trash logic. I would hope that story would not be so predictable and cheaply written. Luffy is not Kidd, Kidd is not Luffy. Just as Kaido and Big Mom also have different strengths and weaknesses. Just because Luffy took an L doesn’t mean it will automatically be the same for Kidd.

Brave Warrior of the Sea is when he awakens CoC and changes forever. Momo idk he’s a child.
Conq haki mean strong spirit & willpower. Do u think someone like usopp,momo can even scare someone with his willpower? We cant even compare them to kid luffy,Take a look what doffy did when he kid, even kid zoro had strong will. as i said it will be biggest joke in op history. I dont think yassop have conq haki haki and as far we saw how weak ussop/momo spirit he never had conq haki

Status
Not open for further replies.