What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoo luffy had to fight with kata for matchup with rooftop level meanwhile zoro always stronger than luffy. Mf couldnt even made kaido huf puf and and got fucking aired by kaido when there is no zoro. Zoro got nerfed by fucking hakai for save kaidos neck
:cheers: dumb condom fans still think heis stronger lmaoooo
Same can be applied for Law, Kidd, Killer you dumb greencuck fan. Oh wait, another dumb point from negative iq troll that Zoro was nerfed as nerfed Zoro scarred Kaidou while fresh Zoro huffing and puffing and even thinking that they can't win against Kaidou. Another dumb thing is that 'nerf' comment lol. You fight opponent and opponent injure you and you say you are nerfed. Lol, I know most of the Zoro fans are apes but guess that is an understatement. Apes have higher iq than these trolls. Lastly, that paper cut. Lol, Kaidou was like this is more than enough for you dumb shit, Oda wanked enough of your greencuck cock. Anyways, Kaidou got excited after a long time fighting Luffy and huffing puffing after he defeated Luffy. Anyways this must have hit hard to the greencuck coxksukers. So they made alternative reality. Pitiful bunch.

Rocks was a good guy. How bad can a person be if he can endure Big Mom in his crew?

Wait what if that’s possible?? Sabo is the public face as a right hand, where as Dragon has a shadow Right Hand. Would make sense and he could be strict stoic type like Zoro, Beckman, Shiryu, King, Katakuri
Don’t give me hope bro :josad:
Maybe he’s in the underworld as a spy or he’s the leader of Sword and they form a group of freedom fighters with in the Marines because some of them hate the WG. I mean most of the Marines are nice people and they should know that their system is the pure evil

Rocks was a good guy. How bad can a person be if he can endure Big Mom

Don’t give me hope bro :josad:
Maybe he’s in the underworld as a spy or he’s the leader of Sword and they form a group of freedom fighters with in the Marines because some of them hate the WG. I mean most of the Marines are nice people and they should now that their system is the pure evil
Mannn there’s good possibilities but I feel like Oda will fuck it up. The other commanders in my opinion are trash. Karasu stands out because of his infiltration hax

I meant it metaphorically. It’s obvious Kidd doesn’t care about Luffy. Just saying he chases after fame which comes to Luffy like second nature. I forgot why I said this anyways
Aye he’s got to make his name somehow, not everyone has as much fortune as Luffy lol. But now that you explained it, your point makes much more sense. And I kind of agree. I’m just not sure if fame is all that Kidd is after.

Same can be applied for Law, Kidd, Killer you dumb greencuck fan. Oh wait, another dumb point from negative iq troll that Zoro was nerfed as nerfed Zoro scarred Kaidou while fresh Zoro huffing and puffing and even thinking that they can't win against Kaidou. Another dumb thing is that 'nerf' comment lol. You fight opponent and opponent injure you and you say you are nerfed. Lol, I know most of the Zoro fans are apes but guess that is an understatement. Apes have higher iq than these trolls. Lastly, that paper cut. Lol, Kaidou was like this is more than enough for you dumb shit, Oda wanked enough of your greencuck cock. Anyways, Kaidou got excited after a long time fighting Luffy and huffing puffing after he defeated Luffy. Anyways this must have hit hard to the greencuck coxksukers. So they made alternative reality. Pitiful bunch.
Law, kid, killer are useless tho

Zoro carry them all :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.