What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Bro if Kuzan is a Revolutionary imma lose my shit :crazwhat:unfortunately I feel like Oda wouldn’t make the “Allies” or home team too strong
I'm still "Aokiji is part of SWORD".
They way Akainu talks about him to the Gorosei. How he talks about the Cipher Pol....
I'm 95% confident Akainu decided to say "fuck you" to the WG and created his own secret team for the Navy.
Maybe.
Who knows.
Maybe Aokiji is just a free agent after all. :P

H

humanbeing

I assume in the Ocean es exist some being that is linked to Momo and Luffy as well and will help Luffy. I assume Luffy will arrive there at the time of the landing and he will do something to prevent the harming of the people

Its 100% disappointing to me. I don't even understand what Oda is doing with Drake anymore.

Does Chopper no longer need protection???
I honestly don't know man, hoping the provider forgot something or that Drake will come next chapter in a clutch.
A cool Drake vs Apoo scenario could happen if Apoo really calls the 5 Numbers and controls them, that would be a challenge...
But Apoo by himself is already wounded (Kidd, Zoro, Drake) and already showed that can't get past Drake

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
OMG IMAGINE IF ZORO EXTREME DIFF KING AFTER BEING HEALED TO 100%

SANJI WILL BE 80% HIGH DIFF QUEEN

HOLY SHIT!!!!

THIS IS GROUND BREAKING DISCOVERY

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

NOW THAT ZKK IS DEAD HE WILL 100% FIGHT KING BEING HEALED

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

I'm still "Aokiji is part of SWORD".
They way Akainu talks about him to the Gorosei. How he talks about the Cipher Pol....
I'm 95% confident Akainu decided to say "fuck you" to the WG and created his own secret team for the Navy.
Maybe.
Who knows.
Maybe Aokiji is just a free agent after all. :P
I’m thinking Garp Head of Sword. Tsuru is another operative. And soldiers were sent out to infiltrate. Aokiji was tasked at the greatest threat (Garp should know since he was at the Paramount War how big a deal Teech is); X Drake and Law sent to Kaido (Given how reckless Kaido is; and no one to Big Mom because she has a crazy info network so they would know if a Cop entered their ranks.
Shanks is a fed so Garp doesn’t worry

The Snake (Sea Kings) / Shirahoshi / Poseidon.

The Turtle (Wano) / Momonosuke / Uranus.

The Elephant (Zunisha) / Neko and Inu (Pedro: Nekomamushi and Inuarashi must not be allowed to die because "the world is waiting for them") / Pluton.

Somebody make a theory about it. I'm too tired to do it hhhh
Great theory man.
But i think maybe it's not turtle and snake.
Maybe it's whale and eastern dragon.

That would explain there's water around wano. And that would explain relationship between minks and fishman sculpture.

Whale tree on zou
Dragon on ryugu kingdom

I’d like to know why Eustass is after the One Piece tho. Kind of a big deal for a pirate in general to go after it. My only idea is that he’s after just fans and treasure, but surely there’s more to that then just hold and clout to risk lives against several Emperors
His childhood crush said she’d let him smash if he became PK and found the One Piece and so began the adventures of Captain Kidd :cheers:

I honestly don't know man, hoping the provider forgot something or that Drake will come next chapter in a clutch.
A cool Drake vs Apoo scenario could happen if Apoo really calls the 5 Numbers and controls them, that would be a challenge...
But Apoo by himself is already wounded (Kidd, Zoro, Drake) and already showed that can't get past Drake
And definitely more interesting than just handling Apoo alone!

You could be right though about Drake being in a panel, but not being mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.