What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
Do you guys think that Ghandi guy from the WG is from Tokis clan? Why was she born outside of Wano? Maybe her clan betrayed Wano and Joy Boy
I get the feeling Wano closed its border after the events from void century? Maybe to protect itself from the WG's reach? Wano might have been an allied nation to the one erased from history?
Maybe?
Who knows.
Maybe not even Oda knows.
Post automatically merged:

Akainu and Dragon vs Im
:choppawhat:
Dragon vs anyone plz.
:pepemotion:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I'm 95% confident Akainu decided to say "fuck you" to the WG and created his own secret team for the Navy.
Maybe.
Akainu starting a coup against the World Government has been one of my personal favorite theories.

I’m thinking Garp Head of Sword. Tsuru is another operative. And soldiers were sent out to infiltrate. Aokiji was tasked at the greatest threat (Garp should know since he was at the Paramount War how big a deal Teech is); X Drake and Law sent to Kaido (Given how reckless Kaido is; and no one to Big Mom because she has a crazy info network so they would know if a Cop entered their ranks.
Shanks is a fed so Garp doesn’t worry
I don't think Garp's smart enough to run Sword lol

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
I’m thinking Garp Head of Sword. Tsuru is another operative. And soldiers were sent out to infiltrate. Aokiji was tasked at the greatest threat (Garp should know since he was at the Paramount War how big a deal Teech is); X Drake and Law sent to Kaido (Given how reckless Kaido is; and no one to Big Mom because she has a crazy info network so they would know if a Cop entered their ranks.
Shanks is a fed so Garp doesn’t worry
I think Garp is too "honest" to come up with a secret team. I can see Sengoku or even Tsuru doing it. But not Garp.

Chopper did good against a Commander but ultimately it seems Queen's fine. I expect the hybrid to be busted out against Sanji when he joins the Live Floor battle. Queen not beating Chopper when he's literally laughing while taking attacks is a bit weird but I guess Queen's just a really good tank in his full Zoan form (I assume that's the one he's still in). Queen's bullets and lazers haven't accomplished much (aside from the ones laced with the virus but Chopper dealt with that).

Chopper lasting +20 minutes against Queen (and Perospero) is commendable regardless of how much damage he's done so far. I expect the alliance to start getting pressured some more before help arrives (since help arriving while the situation doesn't demand it isn't as interesting to me). I guess King is dealing with Marco, hopefully he's still in base/full zoan against a tired Marco so he gets some hype while it's still made clear that Marco lost a lot of stamina from previous stuff.

I guess the joy boy comment is what people were hyping. Pretty interesting, I guess, but it doesn't even seem like we get a lot of info on it.

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
I think Garp is too "honest" to come up with a secret team. I can see Sengoku or even Tsuru doing it. But not Garp.
Tsuru doesn't strike as the type of person to create SWORD. She seems like she's part of the old guard, I don't think she would go behind the back of the World Government.

Chopper did good against a Commander but ultimately it seems Queen's fine. I expect the hybrid to be busted out against Sanji when he joins the Live Floor battle. Queen not beating Chopper when he's literally laughing while taking attacks is a bit weird but I guess Queen's just a really good tank in his full Zoan form (I assume that's the one he's still in). Queen's bullets and lazers haven't accomplished much (aside from the ones laced with the virus but Chopper dealt with that).

Chopper lasting +20 minutes against Queen (and Perospero) is commendable regardless of how much damage he's done so far. I expect the alliance to start getting pressured some more before help arrives (since help arriving while the situation doesn't demand it isn't as interesting to me). I guess King is dealing with Marco, hopefully he's still in base/full zoan against a tired Marco so he gets some hype while it's still made clear that Marco lost a lot of stamina from previous stuff.

I guess the joy boy comment is what people were hyping. Pretty interesting, I guess, but it doesn't even seem like we get a lot of info on it.
Chopper should be fine too if he only fought Queen but he fought Queen and Perospero! Queen couldn't beat him alone. Lol

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
β€Ž
OMG QUEEN DID MORE DAMAGE TO MARCO THEN KING

QUEEN LASER BULLET > KING FIRE BULLETS

MARCO EASILY BLOCK KING BULLET ( NO HOLES)

QUEEN BULLET PENETRATE MARCO FULL ZOAN ( FULL OF HOLES)

WHY DID I DOWNPLAY QUEEN SO MUCH BECAUSE OF MY DREAM OF SANJI VS KING I DIDNT SEE CLEARLY

QUEEN = KING

ZORO VS KING = 100% HEALTH

SANJI VS QUEEN = 80% HEALTH

ZORO = SANJI POST WANO

ZKK = DEAD

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
Oda said Garp would be important. I just see Tsuru and Sengoku as too much of a tertiary character. Garp still has the suit Sengoku has the flip flops
I think Sengoku's conversation with Law is kind of the resolution of his character, he's probably only going to be used for lore dumps and gags.

OMG QUEEN DID MORE DAMAGE TO MARCO THEN KING

QUEEN LASER BULLET > KING FIRE BULLETS

MARCO EASILY BLOCK KING BULLET ( NO HOLES)

QUEEN BULLET PENETRATE MARCO FULL ZOAN ( FULL OF HOLES)

WHY DID I DOWNPLAY QUEEN SO MUCH BECAUSE OF MY DREAM OF SANJI VS KING I DIDNT SEE CLEARLY

QUEEN = KING

ZORO VS KING = 100% HEALTH

SANJI VS QUEEN = 80% HEALTH

ZORO = SANJI POST WANO

ZKK = DEAD
Check ya mans over here @Jackteo
He flips scripts faster than Sanji kicks Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.