What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Look at Chopper's CoO haki feats with potential future sight. Also, Chopper's speed is impressive, he's fast enough to avoid a fucking laser beam, FUCKING LASER BEAM. On top of that, Chopper is pulling these impressive CoO and speed feats while fighting against both Queen and Prospero at the same time lol. Oda fucking hates Sanji, he does everything to bury his character into the mud.
Dude, if after all of this Sanji gets hit by Queen's laser beam...
:pepemy:
Most importantly, if Sanji loses to Queen at the end of act three😱
:pepemotion:

Bao Huang "Announcemnt to all on Onigashima!! The results are in!! The highest bounty of the invading force 'Straw Hat Luffy' has been defeated~!!"

Mob "no way Sir Luffy?"

Pineapple "Straw Hat...!!"

Franky "What did you sayyy---!!! (Angry)"

Bao Huang "Straw Hat Luffy is currently plummeting to the dark depth of the ocean after recieving the finishing blow from Master Kaido"

Whos Who "Hahaha Good News!!"

Bao Huang Next Page "Both the 'Kozuki Samurai', and that 'Captain' defeated at the hand of Kaido!!! Who is next in line!? Can anyone beat him!? If not Master Kaido is coming down stairs to begin 'sweeping up the trash'.

Kaido "You destroyed my palace Linlin"

Bao Hunag "Master Kaido is willing to accept a 'Surrender' if you put your hands up and accept defeat!!! We will spare your lives and accept you as our underlings!!"

Big Mom "Mamamamama did you hear that?"

Kid "That idiot... is none of my concern"

Tama "Waaaaa Big Bro Luffy~!!"

Sanji & Zoro "Screw That!!"

good...this reaction makes the Luffy comeback even more impactful.....low key I am glad that "Luffy got defeated" though he could have some fighting panels before that...anyways....another confirmation is that Luffy has definitely higher bounty than Marco.....only King may have higher bounty than Luffy from commanders....

Status
Not open for further replies.