What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Zoro have his own issues, he isn't there for Kaido anymore given spoilers show he still trust Luffy on beating him.
Post automatically merged:

It is magical weapon given how it was discussed and how it can be used can pretty much give it to anyone with Haki with high level.
He trusted him before getting defeated. Right now, Zoro has no opponents, Sanji will certainly fight Queen and Marco is fighting King. Marco fought BB and he's WB's 1st division commander, please don't disrespect him like the others and say that he will lose or leave the fight.
After this chapter, Kaido getting killed at the end of Wano is pretty much confirmed. He is not the type of character who you can break his will or put down with a couple of punches, he has to die. The best candidate to kill him is Zoro.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It seems to me that Oda is purposely evading the confrontation between Yamato and Kaido. He probably wants to reserve it till Luffy is again ready to fight.
I can agree with that, I think Luffy and Yamato will face Kaido together for a little bit. But except Yamato I don’t see anyone being able to stall Kaido for a bit. Denjiro is likely strong but except for some minutes it won’t change a lot of things. Maybe Orochi will do something that will force Kaido to act .

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I can agree with that, I think Luffy and Yamato will face Kaido together for a little bit. But except Yamato I don’t see anyone being able to stall Kaido for a bit. Denjiro is likely strong but except for some minutes it won’t change a lot of things. Maybe Orochi will do something that will force Kaido to act .
Maybe, whatever are causing the voices Momo hears, forcing Kaido to act in some way?

Why tf kaido is talking about Joy Boy, and Luffy not being able to „become„ joy boy. This retard Kaido talks about joyboy like he personaly knows him, when in fact that dude live centuries ago. Kaido was reading to many books with fake news. :choppawhat:
Kaido should be worried more about luffy than joyboy, because he is getting his ass clapped soon, and not by joyboy, but by luffy and his plot armor.:gokulaugh:

He trusted him before getting defeated. Right now, Zoro has no opponents, Sanji will certainly fight Queen and Marco is fighting King. Marco fought BB and he's WB's 1st division commander, please don't disrespect him like the others and say that he will lose or leave the fight.
After this chapter, Kaido getting killed at the end of Wano is pretty much confirmed. He is not the type of character who you can break his will or put down with a couple of punches, he has to die. The best candidate to kill him is Zoro.
Not first time Zoro continue to trust Luffy even in his rematches with main antagonist, that won't change and makes his character look bad on not trusting Luffy after he just stated for awhile. You shouldn't force character on situation that doesn't make sense. Zoro isn't one to beat Kaido if he already didn't feel anything from his best attacks, so no reason for that and Luffy is the one to be the person to beat him.
Post automatically merged:

5 power ups in One arc, and Luffy is still weaker than Zoro:steef::steef::steef:
Head Piece, not in One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.