What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro vs Queen is bit more possible. He would want revenge after what he did to Chopper and maybe Perospero. Can be reference to Skypiea when he face Ohm.
Sanji v Queen. He will probably switch places with Chopper so that the latter can assist Zoro and Marco v King. Meanwhile Kaido will probably be fought by Yamato for a while until Luffy eventually jumps back or Zoro does first. ZKK presumably occurring independently from that outcome.

Highest bounty of the invading force. That confirms that Luffy > Marco bounty. It even shows Marco's face after.
So Macro's bounty is either same level as Luffy's bounty or Luffy's is bit higher, which means we can probably scale King's bounty reveal is more closer to Queen's bounty which make sense given how they are portrayal and shown to each other on same level.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Sanji & Zoro "Screw That!!"
Oda once again reinforces Zoro and Sanji as Luffy's wings and top lieutenants.

If he's so committed to it, I just hope he delivers on making Sanji strong enough.

Who is next in line!? Can anyone beat him!?
I wonder who this person could be?
:shocking:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Is JOYBOY swimming with the fish?

Now that everyone knows, since ODEN's FLASH BACK was shown to us, KAIDO's defeat was predestined, only possibly JOY BOY can take him down, which means that everything else cannot.
This is predestined.
But the so-called "joy boy" is drinking water at the bottom of the ocean.

The strongest rubber in HAKI that the admirals think is a fish?

G

Gorosei Informer

Kanjuro is a fucking savage for doing that Oden shit in front of Momo.
Its no wonder he liked working for Orochi so much! Peas in a pod with how genuinely evil/scummy/heartless etc they are! I really wish Kanjuro would die and stay dead already!
:whitepress::nicagesmile:

I'm really disappointed the beheading spoiler wasn't true, it was so catharthic and badass when Kinemon immediately beheaded him, after his traitor reveal. Shame it wasn't the real one but it's my favourite Kinemon moment!

:akaman::goatasure:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I don’t know what else it could be, some sea kings ? But why they would be here ? Shiraoshi ?
Could be Shirahoshi tho. I mean, Garp knew about Luffy going after Kaido and Big mum. Als he was in contact with Shirahoshi. Maybe Garp told her to hide somewhere, and she decided her savest spot is around Luffy?

Sanji v Queen. He will probably switch places with Chopper so that the latter can assist Zoro and Marco v King. Meanwhile Kaido will probably fought by Yamato for a while until Luffy eventually jumps back or Zoro does first. ZKK presumably occurring independently from that outcome.
Sanji will stop King though as we need someone to stop him from skies while Macro deal with Perospero given his interference. We got 2 Scabbards who can handle Queen on the ground, so Sanji vs King is bit more possible on that side.

ZKK is debunked, nothing on there except you guys unable to admit fault. I wouldn't bet on that unless your ready to accept if you get called out again.

Also 2 vs 1 for Zoro make him look bad again as he hasn't beaten anyone on his own. This wouldn't make him capable on solo fight, but might happen given his injured state, but with Queen.

Is JOYBOY swimming with the fish?

Now that everyone knows, since ODEN's FLASH BACK was shown to us, KAIDO's defeat was predestined, only possibly JOY BOY can take him down, which means that everything else cannot.
This is predestined.
But the so-called "joy boy" is drinking water at the bottom of the ocean.

The strongest rubber in HAKI that the admirals think is a fish?
Luffy is probably not Joy Boy. Rather a descendant of the D. dynasty.

Kaido getting beheaded was mentioned more than 20 times in the Anime/ Manga. There is no way he isn't going to lose his head by the end of this arc.

If you don't think Zoro is going to behead Kaido then tell us please who the fuck is going to behead him?????
If you're going to be proud of Zoro beheading already defeated Kaido then ok lol. Zoro will play the role of those fodders who executed Roger.

ZKK is debunked, nothing on there except you guys unable to admit fault. I wouldn't bet on that unless your ready to accept if you get called out again.
We thoroughly explained you how that's not the case but you keep missing the basic key notions.
Post automatically merged:

What he used against ZORO did not contain ADCOC.
In your headcanon man.

Status
Not open for further replies.