What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but Marco wasn’t a YC anymore for a year and fought a big war against BB. That is why I thought this new status and the war aftermath would have put him above the YC ceiling.
No it wouldn't. Marco lost to Blackbeard pretty badly, Jinbe said it was a one sided battle. Since when do you get a bounty increase by being defeated? If Marco won the battle against Blackbeard or at least managed to took down at least one of his man, then that would be a different thing.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yes it did. Bet your account.
BAGUA contained ADCOC, the casual blows that ZORO apparently struck at KAIDO in KAIDO, in ASURA it did not contain ADCOC, the same for KAIDO, we didn't see anything coming out of his KANABO. Bring me the panel.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
No it wouldn't. Marco lost to Blackbeard pretty badly, Jinbe said it was a one sided battle. Since when do you get a bounty increase by being defeated? If Marco won the battle against Blackbeard or at least managed to took down at least one his man, then that would be a different thing.
I didn’t talk about the result of the battle I talked about the moment from the end of MF to the beginning of the BB battle. 1 year where Marco was the leading commander of a pretty big force and a Yo ko like force. Even the Gorosei acknowledge that Marco + his remnants were strong and pseudo Yonko like. So this was worth for me more than YC like bounty.

When you understand basic logic?
I understand logic, I just don't understand delusions.
Post automatically merged:

That doesn't change the fact that Zoro is going to behead already defeated Kaido.
Zoro doesn't kill enemies especially those who can't fight anymore in a fight. There is no honor in that and not really a feat for cutting head of someone who is knockout and can't fight back. That make no sense at all.

Chopper showing physical strength equal to Big Mom by tossing dino Queen around while Perospero is shooting him full of arrows...
Whopper is a special monster! :finally:
Only needs CoA to make those hits more effective and he is golden. Or use horns for more lethality.
Nah, difference is Big Mom hurt Queen while Chopper can't hurt him. Flipping someone doesn't mean much unless you want say Luffy hurt Kaido before when he face him early on without Adv. COA. Pushing or throwing them back doesn't mean you damage them and he need Macro's help to hurt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.