What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still doubting we're at the arc close? Hey look, it's the "brief update of everyone's positions section." Feel free to wait for Act 100 or whatever. "The conclusion cannot be far off." To those who feel tempted to say: "But it's not 1-1 so we can't possibly glean anything for this, an 11 act Kabuki play I saw from Wikipedia is the only guideline" you're performing a classical misstep of logic. You analyse One Piece with One Piece, not One Piece with the tales of momotaro or whatever.

Also damn! Robin's fingers are broken

Promotions for ONE PIECE chapter 1015:

- Editor's comment: Against Yonkou! What will happen to the end of the battle of Luffy and Kaido ?! .

- There will be promotion and preparation for how to read and have fun after the manga approaches Volume 100.

- The "Summer Event" will be revealed, which may be related to the anime.

It won't be just a King Kong Gun it will more than likely be a Gatling version of it which will Destroy Wano into a pulp.
Luffy already did a gattling earlier in the arc, so I doubt he will do another as the arc finisher.
Oda has been very clear to not let Kaido take KING moves, an advanced CoC infused Georex bazooka would be too much for Kaido to handle.

Ohh damn, that Kinemon panel was freakin brutal.. Kaido going wild on the alliance is a harsh situation.

And Luffy really wasn't caught before falling into the ocean. Except for that Octopus there isn't really anyone who could still help him...
Ngl I think subconscious CoC might become a thing now. Remember those panels
Perhaps natural occurences like lightning, non mera no mi fire and water count as living things and have haki? There's still a guy like Fuji. Highly doubt he's unable do differentiate an ocean from soild ground and somehow he has to be able to do that.
So Luffy perhaps surpresses the sea's intention from drowning him or something. Pretty convenient for that exact situation, but I'd like it as an overall concept in the grand sheme of things.
This could also explain BM's natural defence, that went down, when her will was broken. If that's the case, then CoC will definitely be the "environmental awakening" counter and the way to deal with those extremely overpowered logia fruits...

But catch me writing all this now and then Luffy gets saved by the Octopus next Chap lmao

Chapter 1018: Onigashima falls on the capital. Act ends.

After the 2-3 mid acts chapter, we begin with the final matchups and everything which lasts for 30 chapters.
Post automatically merged:

Remove the poll please

It seems you are confused which part of the arc we are at and are still waiting for final matchups. Here is a visual aid for the "we are at the enemies fall one by one stage":

Status
Not open for further replies.