What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

What's wrong, did I hurt your feelings that you obviously tried to attack me with it, lmao, at least show the courage to tag me
:milaugh:
They keep treating KING and QUEEN vs MARCO, as if KING and QUEEN were all the time side by side, making combined attacks, completely focused on MARCO all the time, as in fact KING wore MARCO alone and even hurt him (We have the panel of ZOAN KING doing this), and MARCO twice attacked a QUEEN completely without guard, because he was ignoring him (proving QUEEN's lack of focus in the KING VS MARCO fight).
MARCO VS KING and QUEEN, is equal to AKAINU vs the commanders of the WB.:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The encounter between Yamato and Kaido is probably drawing very near now that Kaido is heading down. I bet it will occur soon enough, probably in a few chapters in one of the worst case scenarios.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
so its chopper vs Queen... 1v1

so sanji vs king is a certainty if not sanji will have to stall kaido until luffy miraculously returns...
Chopper will probably assist Zoro as Sanji will probably hand him Zoro and switch places with Chopper taking on Queen. Sanji v Queen looks even more likely to me now. Marco v King is now empowered as a scenario as Queen is not assisting King anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.