What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

"MARCO is facing KING and QUEEN at the same time.", Their fake schedule.

QUEEN is assigned to Chopper.

"Now MARCO is going to kill KING, he is highly superior in power, he was doing 2 versus 1."
Result: LARCO is unable to defeat KING in 1x1 quickly, the same KING that exhausted him physically and wounded him, SOLO.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Even if he really ran out of haki, that just proves how Kaido pushed him to his limits. Luffy won't beat him 1v1, he's too strong. He needs Zoro.
:myman::kayneshrug:
And Kaido didn't look particularly phazed by this session with Luffy. I'm fairly confident he wasn't exactly damaged extensively. In One Piece when a character is heavily injured usually a lot of visible external blood is portrayed.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Defeating two sweet commanders gave Luffy a higher bounty than Marco. Even though Marco was with the WSM for 30 years and tussled wit admirals.
Defeating two commanders + invanding a Yonko territory + destroying her Tea Party, which was a worldwide known important event for said Yonko + commanded both Firetank Pirates, Germa 66 and the Sun Pirates (a little bit of fake news, but it got added to the feats anyway).

Yonkos do not get 4B bounties based on their own strenght alone.
Their armies, their deeds accross the years, their influences, etc, ALL OF THESE count. Commanders are mere units from a Yonko Army. Enough to get them to the 1B+. But most likely not enough to reach 2B.
And just to bring some reality check to some people, Mihawk is a lone wolf. He has no armies, no allies, no vast territories. He has a single castle somewhere and a casket that he calls a boat. Dude couldn't deal with a freaking solo WB commander. It would take some really bad shrooms for Oda to give this former Shichibukai a bounty higher than 2B. And I say 2B being generous because he's Zoro's endgame opponent.
YC commanders like Katakuri and King should not be given bounties near 2B because they are soldiers, not leaders themselves.
Marco is a different story currently, due to the fact that he was, for a while, leader of the WB pirates remnants. But they soon lost to BB, so I don't even think he got a lot from it.

Bounties, despite not being straight power levels, they are, in fact, power level indicators. But there are ceillings that non-leaders should not break, because it makes ZERO sense.

OP is one of the few series where's the plot actually nerf the MC. First G4/G3/G4 drawbacks, now Luffy's haki coming in clutch in Kaido's favor. Reminds me of Kakashi in Naruto, running out of chakra after using 2 jutsus lol

So Joyboy is more like a title than a specific person. Good! Im not into the whole reincarnation thing...

Great to see Kinemon killing Kanjurou.

I can see BM pirates saving Luffy [Smoothie and the rest]
Thats not nerf, thats him not being strong enough to perfect his ability or using it inefficient. He created G4 and it has drawbacks for it strength. Kakashi isn't nerf, he just has low Chakra.
Post automatically merged:

He didn't

And Queen tried to attack Hyogoro before trash talking the pleasures + they didn't even use their hybrid forms and now Marco is fighting base King and he is bleeding
Marco been bleeding

And Kaido didn't look particularly phazed by this session with Luffy. I'm fairly confident he wasn't exactly damaged extensively. In One Piece when a character is heavily injured usually a lot of visible external blood is portrayed.
During that time they most likely did a lot of clashing and hardly any damage happen it seem.

He is injured because he had to fight both simultaneously. If we swapped positions either King or Queen would've died in that hour.

If King was always enough to beat Marco Oda never would've made Marco fight both. He did it because Oda wants to justify Marco going down despite being stronger than both 1v1.
One thing you should also factor is that as long as Marco’s regeneration is on he could last long for that amount of time even against Luffy and Zoro , thats one of his specialities that allows him to extend and fight for prolonged period of time , Heck even in Mf war he took attacks and was parrying with admirals that would annihilate any commander level character ,

Thats why Oda had to make Queen and King gang up on Marco , to speed up his regeneration limit not that King isn’t on Marco’s level .

Status
Not open for further replies.