What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell them ?
You and BOGARD are pushing this false agenda all the time as if Queen were totally involved in the fight between MARCO and KING all the time, and that is not what the manga demonstrated ...
Queen was not focused on MARCO.
MARCO needed to get your attention, now that Queen is fighting Chopper why does MARCO not demonstrate his superiority in 1x1 versus KING and defeat him?
Queen not even touching Chopper a single time for the entire hour is confirmation that because of Marco both King and Queen couldn't go on with their duties.

- King couldn't go after the Scabbards while Queen couldn't prevent Chopper from beating the Ice oni virus.

The on panel battles we've seen showed Marco overpowering and blitzing both King and Queen combined, so yes, Queen was fighting Marco with King and got even frustrated while doing so.

He's infinitely superior, isn't he? He was doing the supposed "1x2" with KING and QUEEN completely side by side focused on
Stop getting emotional. I never said Marco is infinitely stronger. I think Marco High-Extreme diffs King 1v1, fact stands that Oda needed to exhaust Marco in that hour so that King can take him on 1v1.

Why didn't your calamities low diff Marco in that hour ?
Defeating two sweet commanders gave Luffy a higher bounty than Marco. Even though Marco was with the WSM for 30 years and tussled wit admirals.
Because they look at accomplishments. Marco couldn't do nothing to any Admiral. He was portrayed needing the backup of Vista, Crocodile + all other WB commanders to stall heavily injured Akainu.

As it stands Marco performed better against BM than any Admiral in MF.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

That's because Marco can afford to fight above his pay grade thanks to regeneration. That's how he survived assaults from the admirals in a 3 hour long war. Regeneration is the reason BM didn't want to fight Marco. It doesn't mean he is leagues above King or even above him for that matter. I'd say King is just as strong as if not stronger than Marco considering how he played the biggest role in exhausting Marco, both physically and in terms of regeneration.
Well being consistent here.
I thought I would continue to push the fake agenda.

That's because Marco can afford to fight above his pay grade thanks to regeneration. That's how he survived assaults from the admirals in a 3 hour long war. Regeneration is the reason BM didn't want to fight Marco. It doesn't mean he is leagues above King or even above him for that matter. I'd say King is just as strong as if not stronger than Marco considering how he played the biggest role in exhausting Marco, both physically and in terms of regeneration.
Never said he was leagues above. Marco and King are still pretty much equals but these guys deny the obvious which was that plot needed Marco to get overly exhausted so that an incoming defeat against King can be justified.

I realized that now, all conqueror's that goes drowning somehow end up in the shore although they don't remember what exactly happened.
Luffy didn't know how he got to Wano and Linlin lost her memories, my guess is there is more to that.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Queen not even touching Chopper a single time for the entire hour is confirmation that because of Marco both King and Queen couldn't go on with their duties.

- King couldn't go after the Scabbards while Queen couldn't prevent Chopper from beating the Ice oni virus.

The on panel battles we've seen showed Marco overpowering and blitzing both King and Queen combined, so yes, Queen was fighting Marco with King and got even frustrated while doing so.

Stop getting emotional. I never said Marco is infinitely stronger. I think Marco High-Extreme diffs King 1v1, fact stands that Oda needed to exhaust Marco in that hour so that King can take him on 1v1.

Because they look at accomplishments. Marco couldn't do nothing to any Admiral. He was portrayed needing the backup of Vista, Crocodile + all other WB commanders to stall heavily injured Akainu.

As it stands Marco performed better against BM than any Admiral in MF.

Explain to me why MARCO has not yet defeated KING? Queen is playing with the chopper all the time, MARCO is superior than KING and QUEEN together right?
And why the hell hasn't he defeated KING in 1x1 yet?

"But but but but, MARCO was facing both alone", where?
From what the manga showed, he only did it when he needed to draw the attention of QUEEN who was not caring for MARCO VS KING, was focused on the floor and not MARCO.

KING vs. MARCO was shown.
With MARCO attacking QUEEN twice while he was on low guard ...

I think Marco High-Extreme differs from King 1v1
That says it all, not even you believe in the agenda of MARCO = KING and QUEEN, together.

Explain to me why MARCO has not yet defeated KING? Queen is playing with the chopper all the time, MARCO is superior than KING and QUEEN together right?
And why the hell hasn't he defeated KING in 1x1 yet?

"But but but but, MARCO was facing both alone", where?
From what the manga showed, he only did it when he needed to draw the attention of QUEEN who was not caring for MARCO VS KING, was focused on the floor and not MARCO.

KING vs. MARCO was shown.
With MARCO attacking QUEEN twice while he was on low guard ...

That says it all, not even you believe in the agenda of MARCO = KING and QUEEN, together.
“Hey queen Youre fighting me.”
Whenever he attacks king it shows him attacking queen as well.

King and Queen > Marco > King or Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.