What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ssg super suit coby the more I think about it, the more King and Queen looks like Zoro and Franky in comparison.
King:
Tough body / Endurance God
Swordsman
Kinda edgy looking
Can kick well (one stopped Sanji's kick and one literally kicked Dellinger's ass)
Famous around big names (Big Mom, Perospero, Marco recognize him instantly)

Queen looks like Franky:
Big body
Seemingly very tough but not really
Can shoot beams
Fight using technology
Likes to dance around
Both fought Big Mom directly

While Jack is more similar to Sanji:
Often made fun of by his brothers
Pisspoor AP
Strongest stats is durability, both thanks to cheap trick (Devil Fruit and Raid Suit)
Jack broke his weapon against Ashura and broke his tusk against Sulong Dukes, Sanji broke his leg against Vergo

Kaido = Luffy (in 1 vs 1 always bet on Kaido, in 1 vs 1 always bet on Luffy and his flashback and plot armor)
King = Zoro
Queen = Franky
Jack = Sanji

Bruh............ You legit have me thinking now

Chopper is fighting Queen, don't be surprise if Hiyori can hold off Kaido on her own
I won't
Likely, yes.

Oda will make sure that Sanji eats his fair share of L's before this arc ends, cementing his role as trash.
:myman:
REMINDER: Luffy, Zoro, Franky, Chopper, Jinbe, Robin and Brook already outshined him in the raid to varying degrees.
Sanji's was going to get a W for the work Usopp and Franky put in, but he didn't even get that one.
Isn't Kaido's comment about 'you couldn't be joyboy' confirmation luffy is going to be joyboy?
Yes... the most thinly veiled codename ever. It's like if they had a prophecy where Mihawk would lose to "Three Man."

@Ssg super suit coby the more I think about it, the more King and Queen looks like Zoro and Franky in comparison.
King:
Tough body / Endurance God
Swordsman
Kinda edgy looking
Can kick well (one stopped Sanji's kick and one literally kicked Dellinger's ass)
Famous around big names (Big Mom, Perospero, Marco recognize him instantly)

Queen looks like Franky:
Big body
Seemingly very tough but not really
Can shoot beams
Fight using technology
Likes to dance around
Both fought Big Mom directly

While Jack is more similar to Sanji:
Often made fun of by his brothers
Pisspoor AP
Strongest stats is durability, both thanks to cheap trick (Devil Fruit and Raid Suit)
Jack broke his weapon against Ashura and broke his tusk against Sulong Dukes, Sanji broke his leg against Vergo

Kaido = Luffy (in 1 vs 1 always bet on Kaido, in 1 vs 1 always bet on Luffy and his flashback and plot armor)
King = Zoro
Queen = Franky
Jack = Sanji
You are a genius
:steef::kata:

H

humanbeing

Perospero is really a scum Chopper is fighting a YC and he still attacking him from behind.
but the next chapter Neko will arrive.
my expectation for next match ups and events:
Neko vs Perospero
Nami , Usopp and Tama will arrive to the life floor and Tama will order the gifters.
Marco will go after Kaido and will get help from Yamato since Momo is in danger.
Kaido will be emotionally shaken by the fact that his daughter call herself Oden and instead of the other surrendering to him his Daughter and Marco,who is a top fighter will declare their loyalty to Luffy and his gifters will begin to fight beside his enemy.
Sanji vs King . since he will be the only one who can fly
Izo and Kawamatsu will have to fight Queen.
Chopper will lose his Monster form and will have to rest and he will take care of Zoro

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought that Jinbe is YC2 and he should surpass his limits. Now I want to know how strong Whos who is and how much he can push Jinbe. Maybe Jinbe will not fight a calamity because he needs his strength for something later. If Jinbe fought a calamity he would be badly damaged. Maybe it has something to do with Big Mom. I can’t imagine that Jinbe is high vet lvl

Why not look at Jinbei against non Big Meme opponents. Veteran tier was designed for fights like this.

Failed
1) To stop Kat in a 3 on 1 with Capone and Pedro
2) Told Luffy to walk around high vet perospero's candy. Anime even had him break candy in a 3 on 1.
3) Seemingly fighting high vet who's who equally

Success
Defeats headliner level Opera
Defeats other headliners
Fights Watasumi in a 2 vs 1

Why not look at Jinbei against non Big Meme opponents. Veteran tier was designed for fights like this.

Failed
1) To stop Kat in a 3 on 1 with Capone and Pedro
2) Told Luffy to walk around high vet perospero's candy. Anime even had him break candy in a 3 on 1.
3) Seemingly fighting high vet who's who equally

Success
Defeats headliner level Opera
Defeats other headliners
Fights Watasumi in a 2 vs 1
yup jimbei is in the same group as daifuku, oven and the tobi roppo. I Think if any of those guys fought jimbei I'd be a high diff fight

Status
Not open for further replies.