• โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • โญ๏ธ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice chapter.
So, Buddha's staff is like Kite's Nen ability from HxH where even he doesn't know what weapon he will have next.
The author probably doesn't know this but there's a tale where Buddha walked seven steps right after his birth and lotuses were bloomed in those grounds. it would be cool if that was shown. Never hear of Jataka so that's new addition.
Enlightenment is basically "saying F**K Ya'll, I'm off to my own doing my own shit from now on." lol
Hope the battle reach it's climax soon.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Haven't read the chapter yet, and I won't be able to read it for some time, until later today lol.

Well, seems like your boy is a Katakuri... @Light D Lamperouge

Never again compare a GOAT like Buddha to some trash like Katakuri Lik.

J

Jodie

Although result is obvious, reading Buddha's fight and flashback feels good. As you guys said, his weapon is like Kite's from HxH. I will read what Buddha's real life after that :d

Annndddd bring me Odin vs Tesla, i don't know why but i need it :s

Last edited by a moderator:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Buddha's backstory is quite good. This man's a pure GOAT. Through and through. Defying odds and destiny on him. The Honoured one.

Love how he always responds with this lmao

so Buddha got enlightement in his brother funeral ... very interesting but very different with history
then the concept is Buddha vs destiny when he very fortunate but leave everything n decide his own destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.