Future Events One Piece Chapter 1015 Predictions

What will happen in Chapter 1015?

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again...

LUFFY FUCKING DIES
As always, my guess is that
LUFFY FUCKING DIES
Since it’s likely not that, I’m gonna guess it has something to do with the Scabbards and Kanjuro, or Yamato has an emotional moment when she rejects her father’s wish for her to become shogun.
WAIT

COULD IT BE??

HAS MY LONG-RUNNING PREDICTION FINALLY COME TRUE?!

LUFFY FUCKING DIES?!?!:noo::noo::noo:
LUFFY FUCKING DIES

*next week
*bursts into thread, doubles over, panting heavily*
DID ANYONE SAY LUFFY FUCKING DIES YET?!

*sees @Draco ’s post*
LUFFY FUCKING DIES CONFIRMED
I already know how One Piece ends, so I could take the hit :kayneshrug:

One Piece will end the same way as the rest of us - suddenly, without explanation, a thread yanked from the fabric of time and inextricably tied to some greater unknown. It will cease to be, as will anything else you enjoy, anyone you love, all matters great and small...it ends, my God, it ends so rapidly you don’t even have time to comprehend the enormity of whatever oblivion to which you find yourself hurtling; you simply become a part of the deep, black wild that consumes everything you know and all that you do not, COULD not comprehend.
Oh, and LUFFY FUCKING DIES!!!
Also...
I want Jinbe to smack Who’s Who down and go save his captain like I outlined in the chapter discussion thread; otherwise, I’d like to see Yamato reach Kaido (maybe as Kin and Kiku offer one last weak affirmation of spirit) and some more action from the other SHP skirmishes. There, are you happy?! :endthis:

Luffy isn’t in the next chapter

we see the result of inu vs Jack

Kaido chases momo and law saves him along by rooming him away.

I’m lowkey thinking law and Yamato vs kaido because he still hasn’t showed up to kidd and the tottaland plot line is something Oda may wanna answer in a 1v1 not a 2v1. So I’m expecting law to go to kaido instead right now

Kidd vs big mom which takes a turn into udon. She most likely leaves for food and Kidd chases after her into udon. Probbaly the first time we will see how Kidd actually flies. This is based on the final panel we can see the factories. A lot of metal and it may smell like oshuriko.

chapter ends hiyori being revealed in onigashima with onimaru.

Oda better do something refreshing because his regular garbage chapters are getting boring... I mean I can laugh at the same crap only few times

one piece is the best garbage manga I read but it probably even won’t be top 1 in that category anymore...there I will drop it for the second time as the garbage manga that feeds me with weekly lols

"Sanji kicks Queen to save Chopper..."

Queen: Wow it's Judge's son, the Vinsmoke one! Your kicks atleast hurt more than that annoying bird, i was about to take Tanuki as my personal pet :funky:

King: Hey Queen, Marco is already done... Oh, it's you, the invisible Masked man from before, i thought you're dead, looks like you may be a better match up :king:

Sanji: Shit... facing these two guys at once wont be anyway easy, will need the damn suit again :sanmoji: :stealthblack:

Chopper: GO GET THEM SANJEEH!!... Why is Zoro looking like that, what happened?! :choppawhat:

Zoro: PUT ME SOMEWHERE SAFE BEFORE THAT YOU SHITTY COOK!! :zosmug: :zosleepy:

Sanji: Obviously, you would be useless anyway... Chopper, take him... :sanjimeh:

Last edited:
Probably a Live Floor-centric chapter, so

Neko taking on Perospero
Law joining Kid against Big Mom
Side effects of the new Rumble Ball formula and Sanji helping against Queen
I doubt Marco could heal Zoro while fighting King, but maybe
Tama giving orders to the tamed SMILE users

And at the end some cliffhanger elsewhere, like Kaido catching up to Momo or Yamato facing him

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Anyways some brief predictions followed on by my 1014 ranges.

Disclaimer: Might be a lengthy post.
Although Chapter 1012/3 weren't the greatest of chapters, they set up a lot of interesting future plotlines. Namely regarding Luffy, Nami, Momo, and Yamato.
  • Luffy falls off.
  • Nami in a pinch.
  • Momo reading Oden's journal.
  • Yamato making their way up to Kaido.
In an earlier Prediction thread, I established this sort of outline for the future chapters/volumes based off my headcanon on the flow of events:
  • Kaido Flashback 1012-1022 (within this range)
  • Kaido and Beast Pirate Formation within the next Volume.
    • Volume 99: Chapter 995-1003/4? [Indicating Luffy has arrived on Shanks board]
    • Volume 100: Chapter 1004/5-1013/4? [Indicating Luffy is able to Clash with Emperors]
    • Volume 101: Chapter 1014/5-1024/5? [Kaido FB?]
  • Act 3 Ending? And/or Post Reverie Continuity
Based on this sort of layout, the flow is heading in the way I'd imagined. Yamato heading up will trigger a very significant interaction/conversation between Kaido and Yamato. This may serve as the entry into Kaido's past, Yamato's life story, and even Rocks/God Valley information.

Backtracking to Chapter 1003, I am fairly certain, this chapter was an Act ending chapter. The clues are as follows..

That would signify this chapter (1003/1013) and/or the following chapter being the Volume ending Chapters, given a similar train of flow. Luffy is down bad (1003 Luffy ran out of Gear 4 Haki) and the surrounding circumstances are looking murky (Luffy down, Zoro down, Sanji has to carry Zoro).

Some people, me included, eagerly believe this chapter and the next are tragic chapters leading to an act end (although we say this every other "tragic moment"). This time, however, the triggers include Zoro's incapacitation, Luffy getting flung unconscious, and Tama's injury from Ulti; three significant characters within this entire arc. Anyways, pacing should get quicker and a slew of events may be thrown at us, perhaps regarding Jinbei, Killer, Eustass, Law, Sanji/Zoro, Kaido/Yamato, Tama/Nami/Usopp, Franky, Robin/Brook, Chopper/Queen, etc.....

Now if this next set of chapters (at least until 1018) are not act ending, then this arc will not follow a 5 Act Structure, imo.

1. Luffy is saved by Sabo and Rev's based on some cover art and my theories about Sabo & Rev's whereabouts.
  2. Luffy reunites with Vivi, would mark 800+ chapters since they've last seen each other. (Void Century Number ~ Yes this is a reach Ik)
  3. Or Luffy lands on BMP Ship or on Wano for building tension.
  4. Someone said Luffy vs Kaido will be on Land, Sea, and Air. So far they've fought on Land and Air, maybe Luffy is conscious again and this time fights Kaido on Sea, since G4 can make him fly above the Waters.
Luffy is also smiling, could be because he is happy to reunite with Sabo again.

Chapter 1015+
  1. Heart Pirates might save Luffy. Sea Kings might save Luffy. Zunisha might save Luffy. Sabo/Rev's may save Luffy.
  2. Momonosuke is an Ancient weapon since he can hear the voice of all things and speak to Zunisha. Shirahoshi can hear also I believe and speak to the Sea Kings.
  3. Momonosuke is Uranus because his head is the same color as Uranus. He has a fear of heights whereas it was highlighted a couple times in the Oden flashback about Oden picking him high while on the Flying Octopus, Skypeia, and on the way down. These panels usually aren't there for no reason. However, given how Oden's flashback had importance in modern chapters, that could mean something. (i.e. Mountain God incident tied back Denjiro into the story; flashback of scabbards; Yasuie and how he lived; Roger and Whitebeard's CoC coating; Kaido asking Momo what his name is and Chapter 986 Momo is brave enough to say his name, etc..)
  4. aCt eNdInG soOn. Raid is not failing imo. This is a miniature setback. Every One Piece arc has this kind of thing where despair is all it seems and miraculously some clutch Chekov's Gun is set off and saves everyone. In this case could be Hiyori for Zoro, and Sabo for Luffy (Given how the Rev Commander's were shown early Wano).
  5. Kiku is dead. Ashura is dead. Inu will be dead. Kanjuro is dead. Kin'Emon will survive. I don't care if he lives or dies. If he dies makes sense, and I'll be a little bit sad. If he doesn't it'll be BS because Kin'emon's swords broke and he got CoC slammed onto the temple; but if he lives I think he joins the crew along with Momonosuke.
  6. HYPOTHETICAL: Luffy will come to collect all Ancient Weapons at some of the story to use against the WG. Uranus ironically the last one we know about, should be the first Luffy's possession (Momonosuke), then he goes back to Fishman Island to take Shirahoshi and the Fishman to safety; then the last one Pluton (I believe he will fight Blackbeard for it in a Davy Back fight). Pluton might be a person/being/physical object. Especially given all the Ancient Weapons represent Haki.
    1. Shirahoshi: Poseidon ~ Conquerors Haki ~ KING of all the Sea Kings. Shirahoshi summoned all the Sea Kings to help her.
    2. Momonosuke: Uranus ~ Observation Haki ~ Momo could see through Zunisha and felt the presence of Rooftop Fighters.
    3. Unknown (I think Vivi) ~ Pluton ~ Armament Haki ~ Ability to destroy the world or even Red Line Possibly (Ultimate CoA)
  7. Joyboy's will is in Luffy. When a Villain said Luffy can't do something, he defies the Odds and does it. That's literally the Will of D. Luffy SAVED his brother. Luffy DEFEATED the undefeated invincible Katakuri. Luffy ESCAPED Whole Cake Island. Luffy MELTED Boa's heart. Luffy BREACHED Enies Lobby, Impel Down, Marineford. Luffy DEFEATED Doflamingo, Moria, Crocodile. Mihawk's Yoru couldn't KILL Luffy. SHANKs bet his hat on Luffy. Luffy defies odds. Such is the power of the Will of D. The Universe bends to Luffy's will because he IS Joyboy not reincarnated, but carries his will. Joyboy's will was never fulfilled. So the Will passes on thru folks and folks. Roger beared his will last and it traveled to Luffy after.
Anyways thoughts? @Paperchampion23 @bennbeckman @Doggo @TheKnightOfTheSea @I'mTired @Krusher1357 @KiriNigiri @Lone Laguna Espada @Jew D. Boy @TheAncientCenturion @Shisui_038 @rerere @Natalija @AdmiralKinyagi @Akai2 @Celestial D. Dragon @Kromage911 @Cinera @BleakAsh @Sword God Ryuma @etc......
Lmk if you wanna be taken off the Tag List.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
aCt eNdInG soOn. Raid is not failing imo. This is a miniature setback. Every One Piece arc has this kind of thing where despair is all it seems and miraculously some clutch Chekov's Gun is set off and saves everyone. In this case could be Hiyori for Zoro, and Sabo for Luffy (Given how the Rev Commander's were shown early Wano).
I saw a theory about Hiyori using Toki's fruit to send Kaido into the future.

HYPOTHETICAL: Luffy will come to collect all Ancient Weapons at some of the story to use against the WG. Uranus ironically the last one we know about, should be the first Luffy's possession (Momonosuke), then he goes back to Fishman Island to take Shirahoshi and the Fishman to safety; then the last one Pluton (I believe he will fight Blackbeard for it in a Davy Back fight). Pluton might be a person/being/physical object. Especially given all the Ancient Weapons represent Haki.
  1. Shirahoshi: Poseidon ~ Conquerors Haki ~ KING of all the Sea Kings. Shirahoshi summoned all the Sea Kings to help her.
  2. Momonosuke: Uranus ~ Observation Haki ~ Momo could see through Zunisha and felt the presence of Rooftop Fighters.
  3. Unknown (I think Vivi) ~ Pluton ~ Armament Haki ~ Ability to destroy the world or even Red Line Possibly (Ultimate CoA)
I still think Dragon has Uranus and that it's being saved for a later arc in the story.

This may be off topic, but I believe Uranus is the most powerful of the ancient weapons. In Greek Mythology, Uranus/Ouranos had 6 children: Hestia/Vestia, Hera/Juno, Demeter/Ceres, Pluton/Hades, Posedion/Neptune and Zeus/Jupiter. Uranus was somehow used to create these six weapons, but four of them were lost during the void century, one of them may be in an isolated location, like Wano or Elbaf.

Momonosuke is an Ancient weapon since he can hear the voice of all things and speak to Zunisha. Shirahoshi can hear also I believe and speak to the Sea Kings.
I don't think Momo's Uranus, I think he's probably Jupiter/Zeus if my theory about Uranus's children is correct.

I was wrong, Uranus is the grandfather of Zeus and siblings.

Last edited: