Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't she tipped to be a future SH?:yasu:
I was hoping the new opening would have shown her alongside her new crewmates:usoprice:
She ain't on the volume covers (99-101) and now she got left on the bench in the new opening:chopoff:
it dont mean anything lol Carrot was in opening 19, 20, 21 and Yamato wasnt standing with SH either she was after tobi roppi so she joining they crew after?

There's a theory that Kaido will rip Onigashima apart and send pieces to the regions of Wano.

King in Ringo, Queen in Udon and Jack in Kuri for example.
Flower Capital: Kaido&Yamato
Ringo: King
Udon: Queen
Kuri: Jack
Hakumai: WsW
Kibi: Sasaki

Every important member get a own territory.

I'm personally not in favor of it, but I do see 10-15 intermission chapters where alliance gets their shit together or another big ally/group intercepts Kaido before he could go berserk.
What I could see:
Alliance retreat, regroup and making new groups, for each territory and fight again, this could take at maximum 3-5chapters.
Navy as third partie showing up against BM and her crew could also happen.
With means the battle in raid end in failure but the war himself get winning over wano.
At least my though and the battle could all start and end until the next year.

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

The raid failing abruptly? No, thank you: a couple series of chapter in which the Samurai alliance etc takes Ls (I mean really big Ls) otherwise you ain't no feel a thing......again

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž

What I could see:
Alliance retreat, regroup and making new groups, for each territory and fight again, this could take at maximum 3-5chapters.
Navy as third partie showing up against BM and her crew could also happen.
With means the battle in raid end in failure but the war himself get winning over wano.
Black Maria should go to the Flower Capital too.

What I could see:
Navy as third party showing up against BM and her crew could also happen.
:christindeed:

I saw a leak in August 2019 that said Kaido has Dragon Fruit, Ace flashback, Rocks lore, Yonko bounties, Garp comes to Wano to fight Big Mom, Revolutionaries come to Wano, etc etc. This was before the Ch 956/957. And its sources are not super trusted.

So anyways, Big Mom is fresh and Garp was said to make a move (leave) 956. If he were to come to Wano with Sword as the third party with, Coby, maybe Boa, that's enough troops to hold back the Beast Pirates and the small Big Mom crew, as well as Big Mom.

I think it's interesting and would definitely be great to see Garp fight if this kind of third party would join.

Status
Not open for further replies.