Character Discussion Rate ODAs Favorite of SHC

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Characters are intended to play a particular role, so I don't base what Oda's favorite would be on them playing their roles. Rather, it's how much care is put into their role. In that regard, I'd even put some side characters over some of the Strawhats. I would've probably said Usopp at one point, but for now, I think it's safe to say Luffy.

Sanji - When asked about the coolest character in a recent interview. Oda immediately thought of Sanji and said that he thinks that fans would find him very cool. Oda also said Okamas are his favourite and linked them to Sanji. He also linked his childhood show, Super Sentai to Sanji. And literally gave a lot his own background to Sanji.....( previously working in the baratie/chain smoking/Pervert). Sure Oda doesnt realiss that hes treated Sanji bad in terms of fights. But you cant lie that hes focused a lot on him and general thinks hes done a good job.

Luffy - This is obvious since Luffy is everywhere.

Zoro - Im not really sure where to place Zoro. People always say Zoro is treated good. That is true...but Oda really doesnt like focusing on him anymore. If he did he would give him major fights....because fighting is like the only thing that he does. Instead hes only been fighting 1 chapter fodder all the time.

Nami - Dude loves this girl. Dont blame him, since his wife used to cosplay as her. So she probably reminds him of his wife. Nami is always in the spotlight. And she continously outdoes herself in terms of competence and being useful to the crew.

I really dont know the rest. But Robin is probably last and the least liked.