Dunno, the way Ace mentions Luffy in this chapter seems very especific, like a "prophecy" being fulfilled with 3 characters that have/will have connections with each other in the same place
The person that brewed the sake was Yamato as far as I'm aware.

The colour pages of achapters 999 and 1000 combined to form a single image:

Given that the colour pages are linked, I can see the chapter titles being linked as well.

I think it might be Yamato saying: "the sake I brew to drink with you Strawhat Luffy".
Considering how the japanese is written, probably a coincidence

The person that brewed the sake was Yamato as far as I'm aware.

The colour pages of achapters 999 and 1000 combined to form a single image:

Given that the colour pages are linked, I can see the chapter titles being linked as well.

I think it might be Yamato saying: "the sake I brew to drink with you Strawhat Luffy".
I don't see Ace making any brew, it's reasonable to conclude Yamato can brew.

but I am ok with the second point which is why I think the germa 66 plot is not over, and Judge still think that Sanji is a failure, that's why Sanji must show his father that he is not what his family think he is. All of this will connect to Sora of course because we don't know her so much and she could be connected to the marines (based on Sora warrior of the seas, a hero that "casually" share the same name of Sanji's mother)
That's impossible because Sanji already accepted the raid suit, and he's not going to throw it away. The only way Sanji can prove Judge wrong is without the raid suit.

I don't think Zeff is a simp, he was never put on the situations that Sanji puts himself into, like against BM, he goes to save a woman in danger but then it was a complete trap.

And yes, its works the same way for Luffy and Zoro, the thing is: They can't avoid it
Not hitting a villain female has nothing to do with Sanji's gag. Sanji's gag is about him being a pervert, that's it. Sanji refusing to hit a villain female is part of his character, it's his principle. Jeff thought him it, for God's sake how much I have to explain it to you?

he already did prove judge wrong. sanji is above petty bullshit, its something his siblings gave him, not judge, and they put their lives on the line to help him and luffy.
1. They gave the raid suit to Sanji to make fun of him.

2. They saved Sanji for sake of their revenge against Big Mom.
3. It doesn't matter who gave it to Sanji, what matters is that Judge's ideology won.