Status
Not open for further replies.
SPOILERS CAP 1015
*confirmed by Patrick*

Cap 1015 - The sea sponge

- Chapter begins with Luffy sinking into the sea.
- A square silhouette holding a spatula saves Luffy and comes out of the sea.
- The silhouette takes Luffy to some pieces of stone that were floating in the water.
- The silhouette of reveals as SpongeBob.
- We found out through SpongeBob's thought balloons that Onigashima resides above the bikini slit, he thought Luffy was some threat and that's why he went there to see this body in the water.
- Luffy wakes up and asks SpongeBob to face Kaido for him.
- SpongeBob wears Luffy's straw hat and we have an epic double page of SpongeBob looking at Onigashima in the sky.
- We'll have a chapter next week.

SPOILERS CAP 1015
*confirmed by Patrick*

Cap 1015 - The sea sponge

- Chapter begins with Luffy sinking into the sea.
- A square silhouette holding a spatula saves Luffy and comes out of the sea.
- The silhouette takes Luffy to some pieces of stone that were floating in the water.
- The silhouette of reveals as SpongeBob.
- We found out through SpongeBob's thought balloons that Onigashima resides above the bikini slit, he thought Luffy was some threat and that's why he went there to see this body in the water.
- Luffy wakes up and asks SpongeBob to face Kaido for him.
- SpongeBob wears Luffy's straw hat and we have an epic double page of SpongeBob looking at Onigashima in the sky.
- We'll have a chapter next week.

10/10 chapter :steef:

"Ara ara, it's interesting how things turned out, Straw Hat. You were there when I helped those citizens cross the sea and I almost ended up killing you. This time, I have helped you the exact same way. But you are now a pretty strong pirate, aren't you? Ara ara!"

Luffy stares as the entire ocean is frozen and then turns to see that the entire Wano island is frozen as well.

Panels where we see the shocked reactions from the people on Onigashima which is approaching Wano.

Panel where we see Kaido surprised and worried face. He immediately contacts Big Mom. "Linlin, stop playing with that Kid brat, this no time for that".

Lilnin gets to look at the mountain of ice and the frozen ocean. "What??" she screams.

"I know" Kaido says. "Linlin, reach the rooftop here where I am."

End of the chapter.

:steef:
Yes Aokiji will beg to join beast pirates like he did with Blackbeard pirates :steef::steef::steef:

Last edited:
B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

I mean, who even cares about the OP at this point? :suresure:

So many other stuff people want to see and understand, i think the reveal of the One Piee itself won't really matter if it's amazing or bad.
Oda aims to make people laugh if they are seeing it, that's what I understood from 967

Status
Not open for further replies.