Questions & Mysteries Which Series Has The Best Fights?

Best Fights?

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
OPM, Naruto, and HxH are the top 3 from your list.

-OPM fights are just beautiful to look at, on top of that power scaling and matchups mean everything in this verse, so you're rarely left with asspulls muddying the fight. Fighting is as pure as it gets.
-Naruto has a perfect mix of tactics and style. This forms into some of the best choreography in the business.
-HxH fights are the most technical, extreme attention to detail here, really well thought out.

JJK is an honorable mention. Kengan Ashura is arguably the best imo, really technically sound fights, it's only missing the fantasy aspect.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Ulquiorra’s fight is basically everyone’s complaint about DBZ.

arbitrary power ups and transformations and a stomp fight. It wasn’t good.
Not true, not every fight needs to be balanced. Ulquiorra vs Ichigo was definitely a microcosm of Kubo's perma fried fights, but it was actually appropriate given the narrative and overall atmosphere.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
As I said talk for youself........to each to their own.........its my fav fight..........I watched it more times than I can remember..........
I’m so sorry MK :josad:
You coulda rewatched better fights.
Not true, not every fight needs to be balanced. Ulquiorra vs Ichigo was definitely a microcosm of Kubo's perma fried fights, but it was actually appropriate given the narrative and overall atmosphere.
It’s the fact it went the Gohan vs Cell way of having the fight go from one extreme to another. Everything’s a lot less grounded when you have your fighters take turns stomping each other with new power ups.