Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Coming in expecting to see u guys thirsting for spoilers but instead got some digimon discussion:cheers:
Good stuffs
That's a coping mechanism.
We try to avoid our lust for spoilers by distracting ourselves with discussions about other shows.
It's basically like....now I don't know if I'm allowed to say what I was about to say. So let's leave it like that. :P

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
My favorite part of Digimon Adventures was when Puppetmon died thinking about Cherrymon.

Who are your favorite characters?
Post automatically merged:

Digimon S5 > S2 > S1 > S4 > S3............
Tamers as the worst? Is Season 5 really that good? I thought the show went to shit after Tamers.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don't like how they brought Myotismon back, and how they sidelined all the original cast except for T.K and Kari.(IMO they were better characters as useless kids)
We dont talk about season 2 MaloMyotismon.
That was bad.
Really bad.
I mean...ew.
BLACK WARGREYMON THOUGH.
:akaman:
One of the most frustrating moments of my childhood was the offscreen fight between BK WarGreymon vs WarGreymon that freaking Imperialdramon decided to butt in. The audacity of that bitch ass Imperialdramon ruining the BIG confrontation.
I started to hate him ever since.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
We dont talk about season 2 MaloMyotismon.
That was bad.
Really bad.
I mean...ew.
BLACK WARGREYMON THOUGH.
:akaman:
One of the most frustrating moments of my childhood was the offscreen fight between BK WarGreymon vs WarGreymon that freaking Imperialdramon decided to butt in. The audacity of that bitch ass Imperialdramon ruining the BIG confrontation.
I started to hate him ever since.
I hated how Tai Clone and the Wormmon guy overshadowed everyone that season. Tai and Matt kind of overshadowed everyone in the first show, but at least they were interesting.

Post automatically merged:

Tamers as the worst? Is Season 5 really that good? I thought the show went to shit after Tamers.
Imo S5 is a better anime.........I couldn't get past 10 episodes of tamers after giving it two tries but to each to their own....this is my ranking

And I have special connection with S4 because of childhood memories associated with it

Status
Not open for further replies.