Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
But on a serious note, this perception that it's beneath Sanji or Zoro to fight any top 3 commander is beyond asinine and childish. These are the big dogs of a Yonko crew. To be even seeing them is something that shouldn't be taken for granted.

Luffy had to grind, put his nose in the ground and push himself to pull off a victory against someone like Cracker, let alone Katakuri.

If Zoro or Sanji fought Jack as their main fight, There is nothing wrong with that. Character growth and importance doesn't have to be all about power levels. Oda can make characters as strong as he wants and can make characters grow as much as he wants even after a "shit" fight.
Post automatically merged:

You sneaky son of a bitch you
Zoro used to be my favorite. No Cap

Doesn't Queen have 2 swords?
He is not a swordsman that literally should be the most obvious fact. Ive had this rodeo before, 2nd for argument sake if he was a swordsman why would Zoro not fight the strongest swordsman in Beast Pirates

King has a (most likely named) and sheathed sword

Queen has 2 saber swords similar to what all marines use

But on a serious note, this perception that it's beneath Sanji or Zoro to fight any top 3 commander is beyond asinine and childish. These are the big dogs of a Yonko crew. To be even seeing them is something that shouldn't be taken for granted.

Luffy had to grind, put his nose in the ground and push himself to pull off a victory against someone like Cracker, let alone Katakuri.

If Zoro or Sanji fought Jack as their main fight, There is nothing wrong with that. Character growth and importance doesn't have to be all about power levels. Oda can make characters as strong as he wants and can make characters grow as much as he wants even after a "shit" fight.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro used to be my favorite. No Cap
I don't mind Zoro fighting YC2 / YC3 right now since he's heavily injured and wouldn't be 100%, after already fighting 2 Yonko.