The Paul brothers are just such douches, one can’t help but cheer against them
Everyone be cheering for Woodley, would be an amazing story for him, ends on a losing note, but comes back and saves MMA community by knocking out Jake Paul while making millions
Post automatically merged:

Boxing was dying? Let me guess UFC taking over :finally:
Boxing is dying very badly, UFC has been taking over

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy

The sad part is, this is sadly needed because they bring in millons of new fans to the sport which was heavily dying

did you also hear about the Tik Tok vs Youtube battle of the platforms boxing matches, it's even more ridiculous
Oh yeah, it’s a coup for the sport if only because so many people love to hate a heel, and this is definitely villain vs villain...and no, you can automatically assume I haven’t heard anything about TikTok that I retained for longer than a second :zosleepy:

Oh yeah, it’s a coup for the sport if only because so many people love to hate a heel, and this is definitely villain vs villain...and no, you can automatically assume I haven’t heard anything about TikTok that I retained for longer than a second :zosleepy:
Heels make sports a lot more watchable

The tik tok youtube boxing thing is going to be such a debacle, it literally a playground fight, their shit talking is just hilarious

Jake Paul is the favorite in the fight LOL

Jake Paul -155
Tyron Woodley +125

@Ten Yaksha Blother @Jew D. Boy @GreenEggsAHam
lmfao, Ik y’all ain’t like Mayweather but Jake Paul’s recent disrespectful mudslinging and games he played with him was mad fucked up

If these YouTube guys are allowed to shit on these Legends for clout and a couple mils, sooner or later boxing with get Shat on along with it

just my take

of course, woodley is out of his prime no longer the same got box by gilbert burns, and this is boxing jake this in 3 rounds
I love Tyron Woodley, dude used to be a beast, before that losing streak. Think he is going to win, but if he loses that's just embarrassing

I dont mind Paul winning either because Dana White is a sack of shit and I would love to see the MMA community get embarrassed even more

of course, woodley is out of his prime no longer the same got box by gilbert burns, and this is boxing jake this in 3 rounds
Jakes takes a W, fake fight
Askren also got bought, it’s so fucking obvious
The post fight press conference he really ain’t give a fuck, like it was another Monday morning sparring session for shits and giggles and 2M paycheck