Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao, Ik y’all ain’t like Mayweather but Jake Paul’s recent disrespectful mudslinging and games he played with him was mad fucked up

If these YouTube guys are allowed to shit on these Legends for clout and a couple mils, sooner or later boxing with get Shat on along with it

just my take
Im rooting for Woodley to knock his ass out, because I loved watching him fight back in the day, before his losing streak. I think he is going to knock him out, but if Woodley loses he should be embarrased

Only reason I would not mind seeing jake paul win because it makes Dana White look like a piece of shit and embarrass him. Dana White is a sack of shit and I hope he gets embarrassed

Jakes takes a W, fake fight
Askren also got bought, it’s so fucking obvious
The post fight press conference he really ain’t give a fuck, like it was another Monday morning sparring session for shits and giggles and 2M paycheck
It embarrassed Dana White, went on tv to bet a Mil on Askren only for Jake paul to call him out and knock Ben out in round 1.

Im def betting woodley, Askren was a wrestler anyways Woodley was more of a striker

Status
Not open for further replies.