Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep’s fault Nothing more nothing less,Chelsea should still be winning this by 2,3 goals,Massive respect to KANTE,Walker,Ederson,Reece James.These guys really played well,also Kevin De Bruno choked hard in this final,i rate him slightly lower now..... He panicked a lot and barely any of his passes were finding the right man in the first half .

Of all the people decides the match fuking havertz who legit had yet to score his first champions league goal
And idk why guardiola waited 77 minuted before changing that useless sterling. James owned him all game.
Guardiola has yet to win a cl since he left the best barca of all time.
Kante is a monster, he was on his own league this evening.
Well deserved win for chelsea, the better team won today.

I dont know if Italy is really better than Belgium. I think Italy maybe has a better group and coach,but Belgium has overall better players. By the way yes France and Portugal seems to be the favorites. I also think Spain with Belgium should be on the A level.
I feel like many people are sleeping on italy, they have a very young team with great players. Belgium only has Lukaku, De Bruyne and Courtois who are on form right now no? The rest of their team is not scary. Spain has no No9(Morata lol) and I feel like they will miss el capitan ramos mentality wise.

I feel like many people are sleeping on italy, they have a very young team with great players. Belgium only has Lukaku, De Bruyne and Courtois who are on form right now no? The rest of their team is not scary. Spain has no No9(Morata lol) and I feel like they will miss el capitan ramos mentality wise.
Italy has a great midfield indeed (Jorginho,Barella,Verratti,Pellegrini) but the strikers are good but not Top level. Insigne and Immobile are good but not top players,and young promises like Zaniolo and Kean are out of the squad. They have a great spirit of group though so i think they can reach a semi-final but i dont see them winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.