Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like many people are sleeping on italy, they have a very young team with great players. Belgium only has Lukaku, De Bruyne and Courtois who are on form right now no? The rest of their team is not scary. Spain has no No9(Morata lol) and I feel like they will miss el capitan ramos mentality wise.
No Morata now is Gerard Moreno :steef:

He is. I don't think he cared much about the evolutions of the game for a while now.
Even Sacchi said a few years ago that he looked tired of training.
Barca will win championship again next year or Atletico.
I don't think the Real Madrid staff is likely not good enough to the point to hire a finished trainer, plus he didn't fare so bad recently. I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

I don't think the Real Madrid staff is likely not good enough to the point to hire a finished trainer, plus he didn't fare so bad recently. I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
Did nothing special with Bayern, fucked up at Napoli and did nothing special at Everton.
I know you're Italian and maybe you have a soft spot for him because he trained Napoli but I don't expect anything from Real Madrid under him.
Their only hope is to recruit a few good players that will do the job for him.
Liga is kinda weak aside from 4, 5 clubs.

Did nothing special with Bayern, fucked up at Napoli and did nothing special at Everton.
I know you're Italian and maybe you have a soft spot for him because he trained Napoli but I don't expect anything from Real Madrid under him.
Their only hope is to recruit a few good players that will do the job for him.
Liga is kinda weak aside from 4, 5 clubs.
I don't judge trainers based off my personal preferences.

What do you judge them on then? Because he has done nothing lately. Even with PSG, it was already bad.
What has he done lately that would put him among the best ones in the world?
He started the winning cycle of Real Madrid! He won La Decima while RM was struggling to win it since 2002! And i think at Napoli and Everton he wasnt motivated enough (and he wasnt bad anyway. What did people expect from Everton? For the team he had,it was good) but now this unexpected chance can give him new motivation and energies.
By the way meanwhile Conte is close to Tottenham,like i anticipated a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.