Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji stans might have taken L for king stuff but sanji has not...there is a difference...

This is sanji's shinning moments, oda has decided to break sanji's chains with L as well along with yamato & kaido relationship.

Who was really going for Sanji Vs King? Zoro Vs King, Sanji Vs Queen was obvious from the start. And Zoro will fight King. Plus it's just 20 broken bones, nbd. Sanji fought Kurobi with as many broken bones and no stomach.

Luffy's savior must be big/shocking reveal
Luffy is recued by someone (leaker doesn't want to give a hint, looks like it's a pretty big/shocking reveal).

If provider claims that any hint would immediately tell us who it is, in my opinion it means two things:

- there is no chance that it was an animal (octopus, turtle)
- it must be someone well known,

I also think that we'll probably find out by Friday. (as was the case with the fake Oden)

:shocking::steef:

Will be interesting to see if Kaido will be willing to kill her daughter. I know he used explosives cuffs on Yamato in case she left, but it might not have the same emotional impact as if he had to actually kill her with his own hands.

In either case, particularily interested in the Kaido - Yamato side story.

And this part is obvious in reference to her battle with rookie Ace

This will probably serve as a stalling plot until Luffy comes
good eye

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
What do you mean “story developed”? Do you mean character arcs? Or backstory? What are you talking about?
Character arcs, backstory. It's fine for characters to have their backstory simple and completed but from a character point of view, Zoro hasn't had much development since pre-ts. Zoro used to be my fav Sh and character in the pre-ts but since then he's been rather dull. Need something other than cool power moments from him personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.