Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf some Zoro fans are a bit shameless, shit talking Sanji who has spent the last few chapters tending to Zoro's wounds and protecting him while carrying him to safety.

Shows that said fans don't really read the story for these elements of friendship, and a character going out of their way to help their favorite does nothing for them in terms of being more sympathetic towards that character :specialmeh:
Not saying you, but sanji fans use Sanji beating down Luffy all the time, you know the guy that came to save him as afeat. they aren't any better

Man, I hope the leaker isn't being a douche canoe by refusing to say who saved Luffy cause it is "shocking", and it just turns out to be Laws crew. There's not a whole lot of options here.
If it turns out to be law's crew or something like that i think that the japanese leaker will reveal it tomorrow but if it's worth the wait he won't tell like last week with joy boy. :kata:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I mean, i praised Zoro for such actions on the roof even when they were not targeted at Sanji.

Right now we have specific focus on Sanji going out of his way to protect Zoro and help him, all while quite a lot of this forum's Zoro fans are shit talking Sanji to no end.

Be sure that i will call out Sanji fans if the roles reverse and they act in the same manner, but right now i'm talking about what we can see happening in this scenario.

But hey, deflect on "they do it/would do it to" to defend this behavior if you think that's the best course of action when such behavior get's called out :kayneshrug:
No, I'm not deflecting or trying to defend the behaviour.

I just think it's really weird to call out only one fanbase for a crime when both fanbases do it. Like I'm not trying to defend the honour of Zoro fans or anything like that. I've just regularly (exclusively?) seen you call out Zoro fans for things other fan bases do.

Many Sanji fans on this forum shit talk Zoro to no end, even when Zoro performs really well.

I'm not against calling out the behaviour. It just gives you a bad look when you only call out the behaviour from one fanbase.

Tbf if some Sanji fans were not using this « friendship » moment to downplay Zoro, maybe they -The said Zoro fans- could have been more sympathetic towards Sanji :specialmeh:
How about they are more sympathetic towards the character for what the character does in the story through his interactions with their favorite character ?

Can't have that cuz we're too busy with fandom power levels wars and throwing shit at eachother :specialmeh:

Status
Not open for further replies.