Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

It is interesting to see how much DJ damage Queen or push him even slighty back.
In case we see Marco attacking King and Queen, let see where Sanji stands in Ap compare to Marco.
As I said Drake and Apoo going be free and their was a great theory about Apoo vs Queen.
I assume either a 2vs1 or a 3vs1 battle with Sanji,Drake and Apoo vs Queen.
imo marco doesnt have that great of AP, this is MY OPINION but marco's ap=ap of post ts luffy in his base form

a post from 2019 ! lol

you ignored countless posts with accurate predictions and choose this ancient post , that's kinda sad
You said that you were never proving wrong about this arc match ups, which is false :goyea:

If saying at the beginning of the arc that Zoro will fight the shogun is a L, you take a lot of L in your 2019 post:kayneshrug:

I guess you are more alike the Zoro fans than you want to admit it:josad:

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Thanks for wanking Zoro's opponent bro:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Don’t worry guys, I learned my lesson. I was stupid to think that Oda having Sanji running around doing nothing 20+ chapters would be anything more than him dragging the plot. All of that just for Sanji to fight Queen....

Looks like Sanji is just a shitty cook after all...

yes, BMP saving Luffy kinda rattle fandom...lol..
Well we know Perospero was against the alliance between Big Mom and Kaido in the first place, but I don't think we ever saw the rest of the Big Mom Pirates reaction to it.

For all we know, they might be thinking Perospero talked Big Mom out of the alliance, or are against the alliance themselves, and also want to break it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.