Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that as he is King is way too underdeveloped to be the main fight for an M3 member. All we know about him:
  • He's strong.
That's all Zoro's ever needed.
If Marco isn't enough to beat him and there's no one else who can, and if King stands in his way, then Zoro wouldn't hesitate to fight him.
Whatever development of his character can happen during the fight itself.

H

humanbeing

Candidate for Luffy's rescue:
  1. Shirahoshi
  2. one of the revos.
  3. one of the roger pirates maybe the fishman.
  4. one of the grandfleet.
  5. some creature that can communicate with Momo.
  6. the red hair pirates.
  7. Koby.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
I’m not gonna lie, it’s going to be hilarious to see the same Sanji fans who were previously wanking King start downplaying King because they realize he’s who Zoro will fight instead lol. Get ready for the King = Queen because they argue takes lol
I’ve been saying King = Queen for months, but that’s not even why I’m upset. I’m upset because Oda had Sanji running around for 20+ chapters only for him to get the most boring matchup possible...
Post automatically merged:

Who you gonna stan now?
Zoro

Yet Zoro has CoC
Sanji kicks his captain in the face.... real tough right hand man
Sanji abandons crew because he can't deal with his own issues... gets bailed out by Luffy... real tough right hand man
Sanji gets no 1v1 in his own arc... and his highlight is cooking BM a cake.... real tough right hand man
Sanji was too busy falling for some stupid trap and getting captured by foddered because he's too slow
RIP Sanji Fans :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.