Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not gonna lie, it’s going to be hilarious to see the same Sanji fans who were previously wanking King start downplaying King because they realize he’s who Zoro will fight instead lol. Get ready for the King = Queen because they argue takes lol
Guys.... Ling doesn't even have haoshoku, got rolled 1v2 vs marco, didn't kill anyone yet. I'm so glad sanji didn't end up fighting him :saden::risitasad::pepecry:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Remind me again why Sanji fans wanted King and not Queen? It's not as if King has looked amazingly strong either lol.

It's too early for Sanji to be YC1 level anyway.
Glad you asked.
1. Fishman Island was the first real showcase of the SH's new goods from their 2 years training. The thing highlighted for Sanji was his ability to use Skywalk, having even a chapter named for this (chapter 635). It is mentioned as the ability from CP9 by Luffy and Robin, giving it a really cool "unique" vibe to Sanji as fighting style goes.
2. During his fight against Judge, when Judge starts doing his "Garuda" fight style thing, Sanji makes a comment how aerial combat is his forte. Yet another highlight for this particular skill of his.
BUt the thing is, since he didn't have any "official" (not counting clashes with Vergo, Doffy, Raisin or Oven, etc), he didn't actually have an opportunity to showcase this ability of his against a similar opponent. King COULD have been this opponent. King most likely is member of a flying race.
This next segment is completely theorycrafting.
Despite Queen knowing Judge, we don't actually know their relationship, nor do we know much about King's race. Maybe he was experimented on just like Kaido. Maybe his wildfire is somehow an experiment and might have some parallel with Sanji's DJ. Sanji vs King COULD still take advantage of Queen's mention about Judge. There were cool possibilities.

That's why >>>I<<< wanted it. Can't speak for others, though.
edit.
Oh yeah, and the aesthetics of the fight would look freaking amazing.

I think all SHs are not ready to face BPs and the whole Raid will fail

if we look to Queen character traits we can conclude what his fight against Sanji will be about

Queen is expert in torturing, and is an annoying horny simp

Sanji will fight him to save Shirahoshi from him in round 2, after Karibou give BPs the information

Zolo will fight King and the motivation will be King torturing Ussop, King also love torture and Ussop already talked about not being able to handle torture , so such scenario will most likely happen

I’ve been saying King = Queen for months, but that’s not even why I’m upset. I’m upset because Oda had Sanji running around for 20+ chapters only for him to get the most boring matchup possible...
Sanji vs Queen is a cooler matchup than Sanji against King imo. We will probably learn more about Sanjis special genetics and get a Raid suit showcase against a similarly mechanical orientated fighter. King vs Sanji is only cool for a short clash not a full fight.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
actually he didnt gaf because that situation was like bm v luffy v kaido not bm and kaido v luffy. After the news came out that kaido and bm allied, he showed real concern
Did he???? I would love to see Garp again tbh as long as he doesn't join Luffy in fighting Kaido. I wna see the look on Marco's face when he sees Garp:yearight:

Status
Not open for further replies.