Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean he got up like nothing happened and Big Mom put more effort against him than any other Supernova? Big Mom put more effort against Page One than any Supernova :ihaha:

Queen acts like this even towards the most casual events, now look at this boss:

Queen's first named attack was SO STRONG that Big Mom got her memories back, this is equal too an Devil Fruit user drowning for hours :funky:

yeah, thats why he was chilling so much

Queen says he was just playing with Chopper

:suresure: :suresure: :suresure: :queenhear:
I won't even deign to answer you, I don't pay attention when ants attack me

Don’t know why sanji fans are mad at sanji vs queen. It’s a dope matchup. That’s why you don’t downplay characters. I didn’t call queen trash last chapter. You should have done the same.

@ReggieZoldyck21

Law and Kidd vs big mom will be a movie
You played a part in that creating those Zoro vs Queen threads time to take responsibility for this current situation:beckmoji:

Don’t know why sanji fans are mad at sanji vs queen. It’s a dope matchup. That’s why you don’t downplay characters. I didn’t call queen trash last chapter. You should have done the same.

@ReggieZoldyck21

Law and Kidd vs big mom will be a movie
Hopefully Killer and Hawkins join the fight too. Kidd should lead one group against Big Mom and Luffy should lead another against Kaido and then in the end they come together and we get finally get the Luffy and Kidd tag team vs Kaido and Big Mom.

Like I said, Luffy and Kidd at some point have to have a 4 way CoC with Kaido and Big Mom and they will probably use a combo attack called “Punk Roc”. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.