Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders
I want some thoughts on this battle. How do you think they will handle Linlin and their homies? Where is the battle going (a floor of Kaido's castle can't handle the damage, I'm assuming they'll end up somewhere else)? What PUs do you see incoming?
I think they end up in udon because of all that metal and big mom might smell good.

I see Kidd using electromagnetism with his attacks to hurt big mom.

I think kidd will create inventions to deal with her homies.

During this fight I see law getting advanced observation but not honing yet since it’s obviously round 1. At the end of round 1 I think kidd unlocks advanced conquerers and clashed with big mom. After he clashes she beats him. Law would already be down at this point.

In round 2 I see law honing advanced observation I think it’s gonna be law kidd and luffy vs big mom and kaido. Kidd will unlock awakening and a new punk form. Law gets taken out in the first half of the fight.

That’s one of my main 3 scenarios

And it's still on the table. Sanji coming in with a kick to queen isn't confirmation on anything, just like the marco chapter, or zoro vs apoo, luffy vs ulti etcetc.

Lmao it's still hilarious how you are claiming sanji is gona fight a dude with a bounty of 1.3 bil and you somehow call that winning in your sanjislander. Sanji greatness is confirmed either way.
Tell me how exactly sanji is escaping Queens clutches? Is he leaving queen to zoro and chopper?

This is no different than a moment like sanji stepping in for usopp

But one thing u r right is lets wait

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders
I want some thoughts on this battle. How do you think they will handle Linlin and their homies? Where is the battle going (a floor of Kaido's castle can't handle the damage, I'm assuming they'll end up somewhere else)? What PUs do you see incoming?
i think the best way to hurt big mum is to crush her soul with…. Her soul. We saw the only damage she received was by Zeus, used from
Nami. And Nami is quite weak (no hate).

so I think Kid will create a armor like a robot around him, kinda similar to gear 4, a big bigger maybe. Then he has his mechanic arms formed, but both are partly formed as cages. In these cages will be hera and Prometheus. Then he will be able to cover these robotic arms in CoA and CoC to keep them caged.

With this armor he will permanently attack big mum, with every hit forcing hera and Prometheus to release some of their power, so kid is hitting her with CoA+CoC+Hera+Prometheus+Physical strength.

Law will mainly help him to get openings, he will relocate Kid pretty often, kinda like when big mum wants to block an attack on her with her hand, he will shamble kid behind her to hit her. Also he will permanently shamble metal into the fight from different places on the island, maybe as last solution even his boat.

It only shows that Zoro is a person dedicated to his captain who, as we've already seen before, would give his life for him, hence why he's willing to jump in front of a technique that was obviously going to destroy him if not for Law (and in fact almost destroyed him).

This isn't about strength, this is about a character and his sacrifice.
I'll ask again in a way you cant try to avoid it this time.... If the sacrifice was the sole point of it, why did Oda decide to use an atack made by the TWO yonkos to put Zoro out of commision? Why not just make Zoro take a thunder bagua in the head for Luffy instead? Oda clearly went out of his way to make sure that Zoro wouldnt look bad.

Do you honestly think any other SN in the roof could have replicated Zoro's feat?

Zoro fans biggest nightmare now is for Zoro to heal completely by some means... fight King and win extreme high diff... cause that would put him right back closer to Sanji/Queen once again Lol

Zoro fans better pray that Zoro stays away from facing King.. so that it stays up to fans headcanon that Zoro can oneshot King and he’s above YC1 based on what he showed Lol
Not really Zoro has CoC so he's multiple tiers above Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.