Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I genuinely have no idea what the hell you’re saying here, something about alts and polls? You know the mods can check and match IP addresses, right? Nobody randomly decided to call you Moe, word got out that it is unequivocally you. If that wasn’t enough, your incessant, unfounded, and hilariously misguided view of Sanji’s importance to the story clinched it :myman:
He speaks the same broken english that moe did:zorothink:

Nothing, to be precise. In a 1v1 where your lives are certainly not at stake, no one expects use of human shields.
It was a pathetic showing regardless,Point being he most probably got knocked the fuck out,Then sometime later Niji Knocks him out,This same old trope has continued arc after arc without any sort of redemption opportunities.To top it off His End Game this Arc is that Clown Queen who was getting overpowered by Chopper of all

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Queen stated he isn't doing damage, so what Head Piece you on?

By your logic, Zoro has no feats this arc since most of his attacks been attacking while his enemies weren't focus on him like Apoo and Kaido.

Sanji defeated PO as you don't need to show blood to know you did damage otherwise Luffy isn't doing same with fighting with his body at times :kayneshrug:.
Nowhere it was confirmed that Sanji defeated Page One and it doesn't sound too probable necessarily.

You’re the only one pretending here (that Sanji matters, that you aren’t Moe, that you write cohesively), I seriously can’t tell what you’re saying or why I should care about some unrelated poll bullshit. Anyway, you can drop the stuff with King, Oda’s once again disproving you directly :sanmoji:
Do you have proof that I am Moe? Cause only stuff I hear is because I defend Sanji, means I am him. That must mean every account who defends him must be 'Moe' going from how your side stating.

Hey you guys say 'polls are important', but when it is against you, you make up excuses. Not my fault if your being called out. Take it like adult than making stuff up over insecurity.

I said he face King or Queen? Idk why you think I am upset when I am happy either way. Man 'ZKK' being debunked messed your logic, bruh. I am not even taking our conversation seriously to begin with :kayneshrug:.

H

humanbeing

Luffy's luck being always rescued by something might be part of his CoC power.
BM survived something like drowning maybe thanks to her CoC power.

Wrong about what? Queen cannot perform better in Zoan form, even if he wants to perform better in that form, he cannot.
Chopper can deal with his Zoan form, cannot outlast him but can deal with it anyway.
Whether he can deal with base and hybrid is something else. You are making it sound like Zoan Queen can trash Chopper...
You thinking Chopper was on Queen level, when i told you Queen was playing around. Me telling you Sanji going to beat him. He couldn't even beat Zoan Queen who wasn't serious.

Not saying he isn't Killer, but you need to know how is someone is nerfed. If you think nerfed Kamazou would harm Kaido or have same feats as regular Killer, your on headcannon cause you can't admit him fainting Zoro easily.
But you literally stated that though. You said Kamazou has the power of a pleasure and then Killer all the sudden has YC or(much higher power level than Kamazou), even though Killer still has the effects of the smile... soooooo

The only reason you say he is nerfed is to pedal your agenda to make Zoro look as weak as possible. Neither Killer or Zoro were at their "full strength/capacity". Just because they arent at their full capacity doesnt make them "NERFED" which in your case means extremely weak

Status
Not open for further replies.