Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a pathetic showing regardless,Point being he most probably got knocked the fuck out,Then sometime later Niji Knocks him out,This same old trope has continued arc after arc without any sort of redemption opportunities.To top it off His End Game this Arc is that Clown Queen who was getting overpowered by Chopper of all
I cannot hold Niji against him either. Sanji cares about Zeff more than he cares about anyone else. Niji and Ichiji saying that Germa soldiers would attack on Zeff and put his head on a spike was what stopped Sanji from assaulting Niji further and he willingly took the beating.
I mean, if someone threatened me with my father, I would do the same thing with Sanji.

Nah it was a fight and it only changed when Judge chooses to called out his guards to take the hit. Your not stronger than someone if your asking them to intervene in a fight to protect you from getting hit instead of defending yourself.
Cant be stronger than someone when you never had an upperhand in the fight to begin with

Sanji should have shown judge who was boss but failed to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.