Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin and Jinbe dispatched big meme withoud much issue, does that mean Jinbe and Robin>Law and Kidd?
:suresure:
Either you like it or hate it, the rooftop fight happened and its idiotic to discard the characters achievements on that fight just because it fits your agenda, it dosent work that way, if Law and Kidd do a good job against big meme good on them, its not like they arent strong to begin with anyway, but saying they are above Zoro after seeing the rooftop is just plain dishonest and ridiculous.
:luuh:
I know the Rooftop is your center of attention but you see, the War gives us new fights. You need to move on lool.

The stereotype of the Intelligent Nerd constitutes more and more the future of civilization. We are on average going to acquire the best resources and perform the best in the most prominent sectors in which multi-factorial competence is highly required.

It was born as a game to counter the headcanon of alpha > beta constantly spread, then I sticked with the name due staying affectionate. :catpole:
Idk about that man as it depends on situation, but your not alpha though XD
Doesn't Sanji always get the Okama though?
Queen isn't an Okama though. He shown to have attraction to females.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Luffy would murder them both. If you’re talking about the power dynamics of Roger’s crew and Shanks’ crew, you’d have no reason to suggest otherwise. Roger would have murdered everyone on his crew, and Shanks’ his.

How many more times does it need to be shown that the captain is always far superior to his subordinates for people to actually divest themselves of the fanboy powerscaling theories?
Not every pirate ship operates the same my guy, Oda has always shown the first mate and the captain of the three pirate below to be closer in strength.
Oda:
Roger > Ray > Scopper
Shanks > Benn > Roo
Luffy > Zoro > Sanji

Fam this is basically you:
Kaido >>>>>>>>>>>>King > Queen
Big Mom >>>>>>>>>Kat > Smoothie
Luffy >>>>>>>>>>>> Zoro > Sanji

I'd like to explain where I'm coming from on Yamato.

I think Base Yamato's feats already merit a placement of at least Jack level and probably even above him (I strongly doubt that Jack can oneshot a Tobi Roppo), but I'm a crazy Yamato wanker and I'm probably overestimating her, so let's say that Base Yamato is Jack level.

Yamato's Devil Fruit was hidden for a reveal vs Kaido, so it is very likely (I'd personally give >= 75% chances) to be a Mythical Zoan.

All out Yamato should be thus above Queen, but if you want to downplay her, you can say that her current fights only justify Queen level (Mid High Tier).

Now let's talk about the implications of Yamato's fight with Kaido.

Post WCI Luffy got no diffed by Base Kaido. I consider it a no difficulty fight because:
  • Luffy did ZERO damage.
  • Luffy was oneshot with a single named technique.
  • Kaido was barely sober and seemingly out of it, so he wasn't exerting himself.
I have Post WCI Luffy at High High Tier (Katakuri) level. These characters get no diffed in a 1 vs 1 with Kaido or at best defeated at the lower ends of low difficulty.

If Yamato gets no diffed, then I would place her below Post WCI Luffy (Luffy could not use Future Sight when he lost to Kaido). She'll remain in my Mid High Tier. In that case, I can see End of Wano Sanji being above her.

If Yamato can push Base Kaido to low difficulty:
  • Deal at least slight damage
    • Draw blood from him
    • Leave him with bruises
    • E.g. Red Roc
    • E.g. Law's Injection Shot
  • Handle at least one named attack)
    • She can dodge, block or tank a Thunder Bagua
    • She can dodge, block or tank a Rag Naraku
    • This is more impressive if the attacks are enhanced with COC.
Then she's anywhere from slightly above Post WCI Luffy to being slightly stronger than Chapter 1000 Luffy (High High Tier [+] to Peak High Tier [+]).

If Yamato can push Base Kaido to medium difficulty:
  • Deal noticeable damage:
    • A few Red Roc level attacks
  • Handle a few named techniques
  • Spar with Kaido for a while
    • Preferably more than 10 minutes
Then she's slightly to significantly above Chapter 1000 Luffy (an inbetweener). If I was to add a "Bottom Top Tier", this is where she would slot in.

If Yamato can push Base Kaido to high difficulty:
  • Deal significant damage:
    • At least of the calibre of Zoro's "Asura Sword-Drawing: Jest of the Dead".
  • Handle several named techniques
    • They must be enhanced with Haoshoku.
  • Spar with Kaido for a while
    • At least several tens of minutes
      • Up to a few hours
    • They must be enhanced with Haoshoku.
Or if Yamato can push Hybrid Kaido to medium difficulty (same criteria I defined earlier).

Depending on the level of high difficulty, she ranges from Low Top Tier - Mid Top Tier [-].

If she can push Hybrid Kaido to high difficulty or if Kaido requires his Awakening to beat her, then she's a Mid Top Tier [+?].

I wouldn't consider any higher difficulty scenarios as I think they are very unlikely (<= 10% chances).

Now that Sanji is fighting Queen, I think End of Wano Sanji caps at High High Tier (Katakuri level). If I wanted to be needlessly generous, I could say perhaps High High Tier [+].

I feel like at this point, Yamato is probably going to be pushing Kaido to at least medium difficulty.

When Kaido tries to strike her with a Thunder Bagua, she'll either dodge it, block it, tank it or more likely match it with her own Thunder Bagua.

I expect that we'll see her using Haoshoku to enhance her own attacks.

But more than that, we haven't even seen Yamato's Devil Fruit. I'm expecting that when Kaido transforms into Hybrid, Yamato will as well (or vice versa).

So my median estimate for Yamato's performance places her at around Low Top Tier.

I think Low Top Tier characters beat Peak High Tier characters at solid medium difficulty, and High High Tier characters at the higher ends of low difficult or lower ends of medium difficulty.

For reference purposes:
  • I have Marco at Peak High Tier
  • I have Chapter 1000 Luffy at Peak High Tier [+] and by Chapter 1009 he may have become an inbetweener (Bottom Top Tier).
  • I have Rooftop Zoro at Low Top Tier to Low Top Tier [+].
    • A current healthy Zoro is a bit of an unknown.
  • I have 1010 Luffy at Low Top Tier [+] to Mid Top Tier [-].

Anyway, this was a longwinded explanation to essentially say that:
  • I expect Yamato to show herself to be considerably stronger than Sanji in her fight against Kaido.
  • I think the gap is quite big.
    • My median estimate is that End of Wano Yamato beats End of Wano Sanji at the lower ends of medium difficulty.
    • It's big enough that even if Yamato joined the crew, I don't think Sanji can close the gap between them anytime soon.

@Kuro Ashi: there are scenarios where Yamato joins the crew and I would place Sanji above Yamato. But the vast majority of those scenarios are: "my expectations of Yamato vs Kaido were wrong". If Yamato pushes Kaido to use his Awakening to overcome her, I don't think I could plausibly be convinced that Sanji > Yamato regardless of what happens in the future. I don't think Prime Sanji could push Kaido to use his Awakening.

This is an extreme example, but it gets at where I'm coming from. If the gap between End of Wano Yamato and Sanji is sufficiently great, nothing Sanji will simply be unable to close the gap.

Leaving aside difficulties, if Yamato demonstrates that she can clad her attacks in Haoshoku (an ability that Kaido said only a handful of the very strongest possess), that's unequivocal top tier portrayal. You can't convince me that Sanji is above her because of "Monster Trio" if Sanji himself does not receive a similar portrayal as being a top tier.

Cinera please I will read your stuff if it wasn’t my college dissertation in length x 3.!

Status
Not open for further replies.