Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't use that logic. I'm not reasoning that Yamato is > Sanji because she'll join the crew.

Me thinking Yamato is > Sanji has nothing to do with me thinking she'll join the crew.

In fairness, my median estimate of Yamato places her in the same bracket as Rooftop Zoro. If she surpasses my expectations, I would place her above Rooftop Zoro on my tier list.

In particular, if Yamato can push Kaido to use Awakening or gives Hybrid Kaido a high difficulty fight, I would place her above Rooftop Zoro and 1010 Luffy in my tier list.

For an explanation of my logic, see below:

I call things as I see it. And currently, Yamato has the feats and portrayal to be placed above Sanji. Based on how she performs on the Rooftop, I might place her on the same tier as or even above Zoro and Luffy.

The question: "how strong is Yamato" is IMO an entirely different question from "will Yamato join the crew?".

If Yamato by herself pushes Kaido to use his Awakening and someone tells me: "X is above Yamato because Yamato will join the crew and Yamato cannot disturb the monster trio" my response would be to block that person. I don't think that's an argument that is sound enough to even bother refuting.

Feats and portrayal take precedence over fandom perceptions of crew dynamics and hierarchy.

This can only go two ways :

1. She does not join, in which case she can be and remain stronger than Sanji.
2. She joins, and sooner or later it becomes obvious that Sanji remains the third strongest.

Her only chance to sail with the SH's and be stronger than Sanji is to do it the way Law did, as someone who does not claim the role of a SH and officialy joins the crew.

Robin had a bounty higher than Luffy in Alabasta, feats against the M3 and a broken DF
Franky had an equal fight with Luffy where neither managed to get the upper hand
Jinbe had Shichibukai status that he got hyped for, higher bounty than Zoro and Sanji, as well as feats that many used to argue he's even Yonko FM level at various points

It doesn't matter how many you add to this list, if they join the crew the outcome will always be the same :kayneshrug:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yamato can coat her attacks with king’s haki dude... conscious about doing that...meaning that’s higher level than Zoro too
I think it's possible for Yamato to be stronger than Rooftop Zoro, but merely displaying the ability to enhance her attacks with Haoshoku is insufficient:
  • Despite Luffy being able to consciously enhance his attacks with Haoshoku, Zoro appears to have dealt the most damage to Kaido with a single attack.
  • Despite Luffy possessing the ability to enhance his attacks with internal destruction Ryuo, Hiryuu Kaen appears to have had higher offensive power than even Kong Gatling.

I don't think possessing a certain form of Advanced Haki places you above everyone who lacks that particular form. I'll judge how Yamato stands in relation to Zoro/Luffy by looking at their respective performances vs Kaido, and not who has the more elite haki.

Its a W, Queen is still a YC.

But a lot of Sanji fans are still eating L's this week because they confidently claimed he would be fighting King, just because both characters could fly.
:goyea:
Actually many stated he is facing King or Queen, not solely on King. So not really 'L' and more 'W' given the fact toxic side stated he won't face YC and make Head Piece matchup, so more fault on them this week to be honest.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Depends, if he was here. If you guys using alts to force something, then already this poll is void.
This is the greatest benefit of being delusional - ANYTHING that doesn’t correspond to your own beliefs is automatically illegitimate, you can explain anything away without having to apply logic or rationality. Have you figured out yet why nobody’s taking you seriously??

Most Zoro fans, except the few that joked around saying Sanji vs Page One even though obv Sanji was far superior said Sanji vs Queen from the get go and Zoro fights King
My dude i was called a Zoro hater for months by so many Zoro fans here for saying Zoro will fight King :josad:

I was seeing @Paperchampion23 explain himself daily to no end while talking about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.