Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way Luffy is twice as strong as Zoro lol. He’s obviously stronger but to think it’s a gap that big is wild. The Lucci/Kaku/Jabra fights actually point to Zoro and Sanji being a lot closer because once they busted out Asura and DJ it wasn’t even close. If they opened with those attacks it’s a neg dif fight for both. Where as Luffy used his new power up his entire fight against Lucci and it took absolutely everything in him and them some.
I never said he was twice as strong, I only said that the gap is massive, which that illustrates. That gap has only gotten wider as Luffy has been forced to fight enemies that are increasingly stronger than the enemies his subordinates fight.

Also, no, it wouldn’t have been a neg diff from the start. They used those moves when the fights had drawn out and their opponents were in poor shape as well. There’s nothing that suggested they couldn’t have handled those attacks at full power, in the same way that Zoro and Sanji would have been able to handle Kaku and Jabra’s strongest attacks while they were at full power themselves.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
IS QUEEN SHOOTING A LASER BEAM OR IS THAT SANJI'S FLAME EXPLOSION??

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

SANJI LEARN GERMA FATE FROM PEROSPERO

AND LEARN ABOUIT HIS GENETICM UTAITON FROM QUEEN

AND SANJI = ZORO

KING 1.33B
QUEEN 1.32B

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

I AM NOT MAD THAT SANJI IS FIGHJTING QUIEEN BECAUSE HTAT MEANS ZORO WILL GET HJEALED 100% TO FIGHT KING

WHICH MAKES HTEM EQUAL AGAIN

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

WHAT I AM MAD ABOUT IS THE HWOLE PROCESS ODA TOOK FOR SANJI TO GET TO QUEEN IT WAS SO STUPID AND A WASTE OF TIME

I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA DO SOMETHING CRAZY BEFORE FIGHTING QUEEN OR KING

:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:
WTF MonsterZoro actually makes a rational comment? :luchosop:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
No... it’s not merely about king’s haki
It’s also about being an equal to Ace 4 years ago...
Meaning... she has the potential in that 4 years to even get stronger and stronger...
Like I said, if Yamato's performance against Kaido warrants it, I would place her above Zoro and even Luffy.

I can't say i disagree with this. But it also means she's too strong to be a SH :josad:
@Kuro Ashi: the only circumstance in which I would take seriously the claim that Yamato is too strong to be a Strawhat is if she ends Wano considerably stronger than Luffy.

For example, if Yamato pushes Awakened Kaido to very high difficulty before being defeated. Afterwards, Luffy and Zoro defeat a nerfed Kaido. In that case, I would be more sceptical that Yamato would join the crew because of such a clear power gap between her and Luffy.

But I really, really, think such a scenario is unlikely.

IMO the best that Yamato can hope for is pushing Kaido to use his Awakening and then getting beaten at maybe upper-medium difficulty by Awakened Kaido.

I expect Luffy to defeat Kaido in a 1 vs 1 before the arc ends, so End of Wano Luffy will be above Yamato even in what I consider the best case for her.

My median case for Yamato involves pushing Kaido to use his Hybrid form.

I have End of Wano Luffy at that tier. Maybe you really do wank Luffy more than me, LMAO.
I rate Luffy as his performance warrants. It seems he pushed Hybrid Kaido to upper-medium/lower high difficulty. Assuming that Kaido has Awakening (I place Kaido at High Top Tier[+]), Low Top Tier[+] - Mid Top Tier [-] feels appropriate for Luffy's performance against Hybrid Kaido.

If Kaido doesn't have a separate Awakening form, I'll place Luffy at Mid Top Tier.

I never said he was twice as strong, I only said that the gap is massive, which that illustrates. That gap has only gotten wider as Luffy has been forced to fight enemies that are increasingly stronger than the enemies his subordinates fight.

Also, no, it wouldn’t have been a neg diff from the start. They used those moves when the fights had drawn out and their opponents were in poor shape as well. There’s nothing that suggested they couldn’t have handled those attacks at full power, in the same way that Zoro and Sanji would have been able to handle Kaku and Jabra’s strongest attacks while they were at full power themselves.
If Luffy had ill intentions for anyone in his crew, they would be little more than a blood stain on the ground in relatively short order.
This is even worse according to your own words Zoro and rest of the crew are just bloodstain on the ground why are you backtracking :beckmoji:

“Not every pirate ship operates the same,” yet you were the one who brought up the comparisons between Roger, Shanks, and Luffy, not me.

That aside, the rest of that is blatantly false. A quarter or so of the way through the series, we had an actual, tangible indication that Luffy was vastly superior to everyone else in his crew, namely that the person he was fighting was actually stared to be twice as strong as the people the next two strongest of the crew were fighting, and ever since then, the gap between the enemies each has faced has only gotten wider.

It works the absolute same way with every crew, excepting Buggy, who’s a gag anyway. An old, sick and dying Whitebeard two shot a guy that Marco couldn’t even hit. Roger contended with that very same individual in his prime, while an old Rayleigh sardonically admitted that he was struggling with someone at the level of the person Old Whitebeard buried in Marineford. Oden watched in awe as Roger and Whitebeard split the sky while he ended up fighting against someone that was presumable around the level of Roger’s second.

At the beginning of Wano, Kaido one shot Luffy who had just walked away from beating the strongest officer in a rival Yonko crew, showing the difference in the gap between Yonko and someone who was even above what a YC1 trends at. Zoro hit Kaido with his strongest attack, left a superficial wound which Kaido shrugged off and then turned his attention to someone who he thought could really fight him, who ended up actually fighting him in base form and was more to Kaido than the afterthought Zoro turned out to be. Luffy was implied to have broken through Kaido’s full power haki (Kaido acknowledged that he fought Luffy at full strength, or near it, last chapter), which includes advanced CoC, given that the top of Kaido’s club is cracked.

That the captains of the crew are massively stronger than the subordinates in that same crew has been a long established theme in the manga. If Luffy had ill intentions for anyone in his crew, they would be little more than a blood stain on the ground in relatively short order.
Bro everytime i see you, your either getting bodied or saying some nonesense hold this L 🤡
“Not every pirate ship operates the same,” yet you were the one who brought up the comparisons between Roger, Shanks, and Luffy, not me.

That aside, the rest of that is blatantly false. A quarter or so of the way through the series, we had an actual, tangible indication that Luffy was vastly superior to everyone else in his crew, namely that the person he was fighting was actually stared to be twice as strong as the people the next two strongest of the crew were fighting, and ever since then, the gap between the enemies each has faced has only gotten wider.

It works the absolute same way with every crew, excepting Buggy, who’s a gag anyway. An old, sick and dying Whitebeard two shot a guy that Marco couldn’t even hit. Roger contended with that very same individual in his prime, while an old Rayleigh sardonically admitted that he was struggling with someone at the level of the person Old Whitebeard buried in Marineford. Oden watched in awe as Roger and Whitebeard split the sky while he ended up fighting against someone that was presumable around the level of Roger’s second.

At the beginning of Wano, Kaido one shot Luffy who had just walked away from beating the strongest officer in a rival Yonko crew, showing the difference in the gap between Yonko and someone who was even above what a YC1 trends at. Zoro hit Kaido with his strongest attack, left a superficial wound which Kaido shrugged off and then turned his attention to someone who he thought could really fight him, who ended up actually fighting him in base form and was more to Kaido than the afterthought Zoro turned out to be. Luffy was implied to have broken through Kaido’s full power haki (Kaido acknowledged that he fought Luffy at full strength, or near it, last chapter), which includes advanced CoC, given that the top of Kaido’s club is cracked.

That the captains of the crew are massively stronger than the subordinates in that same crew has been a long established theme in the manga. If Luffy had ill intentions for anyone in his crew, they would be little more than a blood stain on the ground in relatively short order.
Oh please Stop talking out your ass.

Post automatically merged:

This is even worse according to your own words Zoro and rest of the crew are just bloodstain on the ground why are you backtracking :beckmoji:
I swear everytime i see that guy he getting bodied

Status
Not open for further replies.