Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
As I have explained in a previous post, Sanji/Yamato comparisons depend on the powerscaling between Gaban and Oden. There are three options:
A) Oden was significantly stronger than Gaban and this implies that Yamato > Sanji will hold until the very end.
B) Oden and Gaban were equals and this implies that Sanji will catch up to Yamato at some point and they will be quite close/equal power level wise.
C) Gaban was still number three of Roger Pirates even after the arrival of Oden. This implies that Sanji will surprass Yamato at some point before the end of the series.
I think options B and C are highly unlikely. I mean Oden:
  • Is a confirmed Conqueror
    • Appears to have been able to enhance his attacks with Haoshoku
  • Is one of 5 that Kaido considers among the greatest
    • He places him among the likes of Primebeard, Roger, Xebec and Shanks
  • Is one of only two people to give Kaido a scar
  • Was stated to have returned to Wano triumphant, far stronger than he left.

Scopper > or ~ Oden seems very, very unlikely.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro made kaido's health bar drop 50% :myman:
He definitely spat a lot of blood and was very touched. I seriously doubt he could let's say take dozens of those perma scar inducing strikes without being defeated, plus what Zoro attained earlier. If that was healthy Zoro the damage would have been most likely quite more extensive and he would have probably provoked him a level of injury far superior to the one Oden had inflicted, hence several of those entities of Asura strikes might have KOed him. Healthy Zoro is most likely taking a shit ton of Thunder Baguas either nonetheless, thanks to his captivating defensive output.

Status
Not open for further replies.