Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The duration of the kO is the difference. Luffy got up relatively quickly when koed from hybrid kaido. That was not the case for pre udom luffy when he got thunder baguad by base kaido. And if you are going to argue duration of a KO then you also must believe that appo also koed luffy
Apoo did KO Luffy for a couple of seconds though....Its not like Luffy got invulnerable skin like Kaido, sneak atacks like that can do some real damage.

And lets be honest, the thunder bagua that Kaido hit Luffy the first time was a much worse atack even if he was at base, not only because it look Luffy right in the head but also because Luffy literaly jumped right into the atack thinking he could out-damage kaido in the exchange, Kaido sent him flying like a baseball. I dont think any supernova in the roof would not be KOed after being hit with an atack like that in the same conditions Luffy was hit, just like Oden was also KOed due to being hit by a thunder bagua in a realy bad spot even though Oden proved to have some pretty crazy durability.

But then again Luffy is probably the only one out of the five crazy and reckless enough to try and outdamage a yonko in their first exchange.
:kayneshrug:

Apoo did KO Luffy for a couple of seconds though....

And lets be honest, the thunder bagua that Kaido hit Luffy the first time was a much worse atack even if he was at base, not only because it look Luffy right in the head but also because Luffy literaly jumped right into the atack thinking he could out-damage kaido in the exchange, Kaido sent him flying like a baseball. I dont think any supernova in the roof would not be KOed after being hit with an atack like that in the same conditions Luffy was hit, just like Oden was also KOed due to being hit by a thunder bagua in a realy bad spot even though Oden proved to have some pretty crazy durability.

But then again Luffy is probably the only one out of the five crazy and reckless enough to try and outdamage a yonko in their first exchange.
:kayneshrug:
Ok I won't argue with appo knocking out luffy for a few seconds.

I will argue with your second point since luffy got speed blitzed when kaido used thunder bagua. Luffy didn't just jump into it.

Secondly this was a luffy already in gear 4 that was knocked out of it. While this luffy is in base taking hybrid kaidos Ragnarok (again he was koed. But he was down as long as he was pre udon)

Status
Not open for further replies.