Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the raid fail, Zoro could have potentially have 2 weeks to heal as per Hawkins stating when Wano started '' a month from now ''.

Act 1 - 1 day
Interlude
Act 2 - 2 weeks time
interlude
Act 3 - 1 night(day)
interlude - 2 weeks time
Act 4 - 1 day(marines, blackbeard, war)
short interlude
Act 5 - 1 day conclusion(feast)

Queen even has Jabra’s poneytail. I’m even going to go out on a limb of pure speculation and predict hybrid King uses his wing-forearms as blades similar to how Kaku used his arms/legs to parallel that fight.
Oh yeah, i thought i was forgetting something. Wing-forearms as blades that would be cool and the sword in his mouth? Three sword style face off. ha ha

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
This is a massive assumption since we have literally never seen Kaido and Yamato interact.
You could also very easily spin Kaido keeping Yamato on the island as a means of keeping her safe.
Kaido placed explosive cuffs on Yamato that would kill her if she ever left Onigashima.

If you think "Kaido was trying to keep her safe" is a plausible explanation, then you are an idiot.

We've seen Kaido comment on Yamato and Yamato comment on Kaido. We don't know that much, but we do have some measure of what their relationship is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.