Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
How strong do you think Yamato is?
Hybrid Yamato is probably somewhere inbetween Jack and Queen at the absolute weakest.

I would put Hybrid Yamato at 100% Queen personally, but I admittingly underrate Yamato.

I won't put her above King unless she does better than Zoro against Kaido.

If Kaido is obviously pulling his punches in their fight, I'll put her lower.

I still expect Yamato to fight Jack; maybe Nerfed Yamato vs Nerfed Jack?

Hybrid Yamato is probably somewhere inbetween Jack and Queen at the absolute weakest.

I would put Hybrid Yamato at 100% Queen personally, but I admittingly underrate Yamato.

I won't put her above King unless she does better than Zoro against Kaido.

If Kaido is obviously pulling his punches in their fight, I'll put her lower.

I still expect Yamato to fight Jack; maybe Nerfed Yamato vs Nerfed Jack?
I really don’t know where to put Yamato exactly yet. I don’t want to jump to conclusions before we see anything. But even if she doesn’t do better than Zoro, she could possibly still be over King because I think Zoro is likely a fair bit stronger than King at 100% and that’s why Oda had Zoro nerfed by turning his bones to powder before they fight. I suspect Marco won’t be able to heal him fully and Zoro will still beat King wounded.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yamato it’s too soon to know for sure but we should find out more soon on her. I think Sanji is definitely over Jimbe and the match ups Oda is setting up reflect that. I don’t believe Oda is ever going to stray from the Monster Trio dynamic.
What do you think of Yamato facing Kaido?

You are bias. What exactly does Yamato have that puts him above King?
I answered you already. The most that King can hope for is to push Base Kaido to low difficulty, and Yamato would push him further. If you want concrete abilities, then:
  • A Mythical Zoan DF
    • Her Devil Fruit is much better than King.
  • High Top Tier potential
    • Her potential seems comparable to Ace's.
  • Haoshoku cladding
    • This is an ability only top tiers possess.
  • She was trained by Kaido

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/why-sanji-vs-queen-in-set-in-stone.11499/#post-1133767

I said 5 months ago that Queen's appearance is based on the character "Heart" from "Fist of the North Star" and that Oda clearly drew the influence of the upcoming fight between Sanji vs Queen from Kenshiro vs Heart, and how Kenshiro defeated him with "SUPER KICKS".
- Queen's mechanical arm/ fist vs Sanji's leg, and both characters being from North Blue. Strongest leg vs strongest arm in North Blue.

Queen's is very durable and tough. His only weakness is his stomach.

@MonsterZoro @Prince Kronos @Lukegranders @JackSoedice12

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I really don’t know where to put Yamato exactly yet. I don’t want to jump to conclusions before we see anything. But even if she doesn’t do better than Zoro, she could possibly still be over King because I think Zoro is likely a fair bit stronger than King at 100% and that’s why Oda had Zoro nerfed by turning his bones to powder before they fight. I suspect Marco won’t be able to heal him fully and Zoro will still beat King wounded.
There's both too much Yamato downplay, and too much Yamato wank on this site. We need to see her have a serious 1v1 against someone.

What do you think of Yamato facing Kaido?

I answered you already. The most that King can hope for is to push Base Kaido to low difficulty, and Yamato would push him further. If you want concrete abilities, then:
  • A Mythical Zoan DF
    • Her Devil Fruit is much better than King.
  • High Top Tier potential
    • Her potential seems comparable to Ace's.
  • Haoshoku cladding
    • This is an ability only top tiers possess.
  • She was trained by Kaido
Like I said, it’s really just a guess at this point but I’m expecting a solid showing. I’d be surprised if she didn’t look good against him. I’d also be pretty surprised if she’s stronger than Zoro right now, but someone has to stall this abomination until Luffy can get back up so I don’t expect her to go down quick. Zoro didn’t get his 1v1 with Kaido until he got wrecked by what may be strongest attack we’ve seen in the series so far, so I think she’ll actually hold out noticeably longer since she’s full go.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Like I said, it’s really just a guess at this point but I’m expecting a solid showing. I’d be surprised if she didn’t look good against him. I’d be surprised if she’s stronger than Zoro right now, but someone has to stall this abomination until Luffy can get back up so I don’t expect her to go down quick. Zoro didn’t get his 1v1 with Kaido until he got wrecked by what may be strongest attack we’ve seen in the series so far, so I think she’ll actually hold out noticeably longer since she’s full go.
Yamato's a mythical zoan and Kaido's child, she probably has crazy durability and endurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.