Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
>>Oden gets 1 hit by a Kaido with no CoC coating 20 years in the past, KOed
>>Kinemon gets hit by a CoC coating attack by present day Kaido, and is going to survive it

I wasn't expecting him to die because it's Oda but that's kind of ridiculous. I feel like he shouldn't of made the attack seem so lethal if he knew Kinemon was going to remain alive.

H

humanbeing

you think Fox Fire Kinemon can be put down? Not even Kaido has it in him.
sadly someone stabbed him in the abdomen in this chapter do you need more evidences? Oda seems to have fun let them stabbed , have their arm or legs cut off. don't know how many body parts will they have left at the end of it :D

sadly someone stabbed him in the abdomen in this chapter do you need more evidences? Oda seems to have fun let them stabbed , have their arm or legs cut off. don't know how many body parts will they have left at the end of it :D
If Kaido couldn’t put him down I’m definitely not going to believe this unnamed assailant got the job done until I see it for myself.

>>Oden gets 1 hit by a Kaido with no CoC coating 20 years in the past, KOed
>>Kinemon gets hit by a CoC coating attack by present day Kaido, and is going to survive it

I wasn't expecting him to die because it's Oda but that's kind of ridiculous. I feel like he shouldn't of made the attack seem so lethal if he knew Kinemon was going to remain alive.
Kaido's attack against Oden (and Luffy in Kuri) landed flush. Kinemon kinda blocked it, obviously it bypassed Kin's guard but still.

Sanji vs Queen should've been a solid win for the Sanji fandom (The guy is fighting a YC2 alone, at least for now) but somehow it turned into a W for the Zoro fandom, lmao. You shouldn't ever be over-confident in predicting your favourite's match-up, lol.

For anyone who wants to reset their memory is welcome so they can enjoy this as the great moment it is for Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.