Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Seems like he(Law) says something about that after being with him(Luffy) for a long time he likely wants to believe in him.
Nothing really new except, Luffy is the voice Momo hears. He says to him 'Tell everyone, I'll definitely defeat Kaidou'
The role of the chopper in changing players is to cure Zoro
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

NEXT WEEK GET READY

OVER POWERED ENMA POWER UP 100% HEALED ZORO VS KING EXTREME DIFF

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

I know you are just being a hypocrite to fit your agenda.
You want to downplay what Marco (YC1) did to Queen while hyping what a mere F6 did to Sanji hahhaha

No wonder why Sanji fans are never right.
Tanking a Tobi Roppo attacks without using color of armament haki is nothing to you?
Tell me this is not a nerfed Sanji.

And Sanji doesn't have Zoan's recovery powers.
Seems like you are the one trying to fit you agenda, don't worry, Zoro vs King will be legendary, finally an opponent on Queen's league for Roronoa. :cheers:

Seems like he(Law) says something about that after being with him(Luffy) for a long time he likely wants to believe in him.
Nothing really new except, Luffy is the voice Momo hears. He says to him 'Tell everyone, I'll definitely defeat Kaidou'
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

NEXT WEEK GET READY

:emohiyo:

NEXT WEEK GET READY

why bro dont you intereset in this queen vs Sanji?:ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.