Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont care about killing characters and wano is my favorite arc so far lol. people should just read aot or something if they want random characters dying for no reason
Why Wano is good ? Im bored to see lots of useless point at Wano arc. Oda just achieved about just Zoro. The rest of them fully disappointed things. Everybody hypes for Yamato. Why Oda meet wıth Yamato wıth us ? What is point ? intead of creating new character for hype, oda should firstly think main character details.

:laughmoji:
Ok. Enlighten me. What character dynamic forms the emotional back bone of Wano.
What remains of the Kozuki family. I don't see why it's so much different from, say, Dressrosa, where the emotional conflict of the arc is more about the people of the country rather than the Straw Hats themselves.

We spent a lot of time learning about and seeing the struggles of most scabbards as well as their relationship to Oden. They lost the man that saved all of their lives and united them as a family when most of them were just misfits of society.

What remains of the Kozuki family. I don't see why it's so much different from, say, Dressrosa, where the emotional conflict of the arc is more about the people of the country rather than the Straw Hats themselves.

We spent a lot of time learning about and seeing the struggles of most scabbards as well as their relationship to Oden. They lost the man that saved all of their lives and united them as a family when most of them were just misfits of society.
The emotional back bone of Dressrosa was Law and the Corazon flashback.

Bro, if an arc doesn’t have an emotional backbone, then there’s literally no reason to actually care about anything.
i care about wano without it having emotional backbone. You dont need reason to care about something. I'm loving the way wano has played out so far. sure, some moments seem bad but that doesnt mean wano as a whole is as bad as you are depicting it to be. but thats a subjective topic, I respect your opinion for not liking wano even tho it is already a top 5 arc for me.

Wano feels flat because the flashback itself wasn't that focused on Wano/Kaido. Look at Law's flashback, his entire backstory relied on Doffy and his actions, it is why we were invested in his downfall.

Right now Kaido hasn't really done enough for us to care for his downfall. The easiest solution is for him to kill Kinemon and even that Oda failed to deliver

By the way... how is it possible that Nekumamushi still didn’t arrive on live floor to where Perospero is?

Let’s go back and check serial of events:

- Inuarashi tells scabbards to go ahead and will take care of Jack
- Neku runs with all scabbards... then Shishilian appears and tells him to the wherebouts of Perospero... Neku goes ahead to face him...
- Scabbards still run towards momo... then decide to split... Kinemon and Kiku head to Momo.
- Sanji while running to Momo meat the other group of Izo, Kawamatsu.. who are running randomly
- They run randomly but then Zoro tells them to head to Live Floor...
- Sanji now arrives at live floor before Neku

now I understand Sanji is fast... but he’s carrying Zoro.. and he also is going to Live Floor NOT KNOWING of his supposed role and how he is needed... while Neku is headed there with a straight clear goal, Perospero.. and STILL not arriving
Pretty weird
Neko don't know who pero is and never seen him tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.