• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I swear if Oda ruins Yamato I’m gonna burn a One piece volume
:lusalty:
If Oda ruins Yamato, I may well drop One Piece. At the least, I'll take a breather from the forum.

how could you guys forget she only missing 2 races (king, Elbaf Giants)
King, Elbaf Giants, Yamato and Kaido's race?

"die like a warrior" -this made my day.

it again reinforced the idea that only dream of kaido is to die a great 'death'.

acquiring one piece is just a facade or a way to achieve his dream as a war will break out after the one piece is found

Lucci is an amaing fighter and the most competent martial artist in One Piece.
I can't wait to see his improved Rokushiki + CoC Coating + leopard Awekening
The reason he lost was because he made 2 terrible mistakes:
1. he tried to Tekkai tank a gear 3rd punch and got rekt
2. he gave Luffy his back after the Sai Dai Rin Rokuougan and got a jet gatling (arguably incosientely haki infused) to the face that landed him weeks in a hospital (cover pages cannon)
Lucci was stronar than Luffy, he just made mistakes and got fucked. It wouldn't surprise me if after all this time he came back from training and is stronger than Luffy still
Don't forget that Luffy has blunt force immunity.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Was Perospero knocked out by Sanji's attack lol... Really??
700M guy got knocked out by single non fatal attack while Kinemon survives CoC infused attack from World's strongest creature???
Really?? Hope Perospero is fine...

Maybe he sustained damage to make Neko vs Perospero matchup more even.....
I understood that he just was hit by Queen's head and got catapulted outside.
NOt that he got KO.

Law to his crew before the raid : "Listen bunch of fodders, I won't let you entertain the beast pirates with your uselessness, I am already quite ashamed of it myself."

"As soon as I'll get to the sector of Onigashima following the plan that we members of the alliance have prepared (and by "we" I mean myself), you'll take the sub underwater and stay close to the island. Heck, if some weird stupid shit like the island magically lifting in the air and travelling happened, you'll still make sure to stay CLOSE to it. The reason is simple. That idiot Straw Hat with his monkey brain will likey charge Kaido like an enraged bull who just got tricked by a magician that made his balls disappear. And he will get his ass fodderized."

"That's the reason I need you guys there. If Luffy drops down here you'll catch him. Understood?"
Law's pessimism > Katakuri's haki

Lucci is an amaing fighter and the most competent martial artist in One Piece.
I can't wait to see his improved Rokushiki + CoC Coating + leopard Awekening
The reason he lost was because he made 2 terrible mistakes:
1. he tried to Tekkai tank a gear 3rd punch and got rekt
2. he gave Luffy his back after the Sai Dai Rin Rokuougan and got a jet gatling (arguably incosientely haki infused) to the face that landed him weeks in a hospital (cover pages cannon)
Lucci was stronar than Luffy, he just made mistakes and got fucked. It wouldn't surprise me if after all this time he came back from training and is stronger than Luffy still
i dont think he is stronger than luffy but I think he is somewhat destined to fight sabo at some point maybe just highdiff fight.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
just read this, i think you get the yamato part perfectly... its just from kaidos perspective, i really think there are more to this. like kaido is just like a dad looking at her rebelling daughter with hope kinda way. plus the whole kaido calling her a son, but disagreeing with calling her oden.
Well, Yamato is fighting to escape from Kaido's control and dominance over her life. Whether Kaido actually cares for Yamato or not, it wouldn't change that she rejects the designs he has for her.

If Oda ruins Yamato, I may well drop One Piece. At the least, I'll take a breather from the forum.

King, Elbaf Giants, Yamato and Kaido's race?
She said she was missing 3 including King's and giants I believe? So a 3rd race on top of that? Or no?

:choppawhat::memehm:

Alvida is their secret love child! A drunken one night stand gone wrong!

:cheers::finally::willsmith::fujilaugh::usosmug::ace:
is that so if she missing 3 races then it last one might be Kaido -
Beast Type :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.