Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you. The battle of the scythe users would be sick, but I feel like Kaido’s top subordinates are set up to be taken down by the SHs. Kidd battles Big Mom so it only makes sense for Killer to battle Big Moms only commander on Wano. If not Killer, then who would Smoothie fight? Smoothie was the only commander Oda brought to Wano for a reason, because she was the only one to not do anything in WCI. Killers the only guy that makes sense, especially if Smoothie ends up being the commander that Kidd injured. (Though I think it was Cracker.)
Do you think that Smoothie was the one giving Killer his scar on the left arm?
Also, if you think that all the SHs are defeating the BP.. you think Yamato is the designed one to beat Jack?

@ the mods

Not now but sooner as expected... Can I do ma TickTock thread now and call all the people out I bookmarked to make fun of them? Some know what I mean

Of course some of them will pretend they were trolling or simply won't respond like the idiots who doubted Zoro has CoC.

Or should I wait until I can crush the new and last hope called Yamato as well?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Looks amazing can't deny it would be awesome seeing ice oni Zoro the downplaying would be ridiculous though.
It will very interesting what Chopper does to get him back in fighting shape:shocking:
0 downplay for Ice Oni Zoro.
But I would start saving a lot of prints of people trashtalking the raid suit and/or gene awakening from a certain character and later would hype this.
It would be....interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.